As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches during a resurgence of the COVID-19 pandemic, health experts are advising Americans to stay home and limit the size of their family gatherings or postpone them entirely. What will you be doing?
This Week's Circulars
WAKARUSA - John Edward Bluhm, 90, of Wakarusa, passed away peacefully at 4:40 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 22, 2020, at Miller's Merry Manor, Wakarusa, with his family by his side. He was born Nov. 28, 1929, to the late Ralph Edward and Marion (Bell) Bluhm. On May 7, 1950, he married Patricia Sebens, w…
SHIPSHEWANA [mdash] Mary Jo Miller, 29, of Shipshewana. Visitation after 2 p.m. Saturday and 1 p.m. Sunday at Lyle Hochstetler's residence, 3130 N. 675 West, Shipshewana. Funeral is 9:30 a.m. Monday at the same residence. Arrangements are with Miller-Stewart Funeral Home, Middlebury.
- Crash near Millersburg claims bicyclist's life
- LaGrange County's new public health order goes into effect Friday
- Record numbers of COVID-19 patients at Goshen Hospital
- Families deal with deaths of loved ones who battled COVID-19
- POLICE NEWS: Goshen woman injured in hit-and-run crash
- Plans underway to install 'sundown town' marker
- Goshen Health medical experts talk frankly about COVID
- Stutzman quitting weeks after winning reelection
- POLICE NEWS: House damaged in fire
- PREP GIRLS BASKETBALL: Fisher, Knepp propel Northridge past Elkhart