...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 9 AM EST /8 AM CST/ TO 7 PM EST
/6 PM CST/ THURSDAY...
* WHAT...Southwest winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts of 45 to 55 mph
* WHERE...Portions of northern Indiana, southwest Michigan and
* WHEN...From 9 AM EST /8 AM CST/ to 7 PM EST /6 PM CST/
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.
...GALE WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM TO 10 PM EST THURSDAY...
* WHAT...Southwest winds 20 to 30 knots Thursday morning becoming
west northwest Thursday afternoon and evening. Gusts to 40 knot
gales. Waves 5 to 9 feet.
* WHERE...Michigan City IN to St Joseph MI.
* WHEN...From 7 AM to 10 PM EST Thursday.
* IMPACTS...Strong winds will cause hazardous waves which could
capsize or damage vessels and reduce visibility.
Mariners should alter plans to avoid these hazardous conditions.
Remain in port, seek safe harbor, alter course, and/or secure the
vessel for severe conditions.