As featured on
This Week's Circulars
LAGRANGE [mdash] Betty Lou Marner, 74, LaGrange, died Saturday at Parkview Regional Medical Center, Fort Wayne. Visitation from 2-8 p.m. Tuesday, July 14, and one hour prior to 10 a.m. funeral Wednesday at Maple Grove Church, Topeka. Miller-Stewart FH is handling arrangements.
MIDDLEBURY [mdash] Luke William Glick, 8 days old, of Middlebury, died at 6:58 p.m. Saturday, July 11, at Parkview Regional Medical Center, Fort Wayne. He was born on July 3, 2020, in Topeka to William and Michelle (Barkman) Glick. Surviving in addition to his parents are five sisters, Chery…
- CDC team arrives in Elkhart County to analyze COVID-19 spread
- Reopening plans announced by several local school corporations
- NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL: Beth Holtz wife of former coach Lou Holtz dies
- Goshen nonprofit proposes new homeless shelter for the city
- Goshen City Council adopts resolution affirming support for city police and commitment to anti-racism
- POLICE NEWS: Woman robbed during Facebook Marketplace deal
- Plans for new 48-unit apartment complex near Goshen Middle School move forward
- As COVID-19 deaths, cases mount, county health official says, 'We still have a problem. It's real'
- POLICE NEWS: Five-vehicle crash injures three on U.S. 20
- POLICE NEWS: Couple jailed as part of drug investigation