This Week's Circulars
SHIPSHEWANA [mdash] Sandra Felder, 70, of Shipshewana, died Friday, Aug. 9. Visitation will be from 2 to 5 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 25 followed by a 5 p.m. memorial service at Miller-Stewart Funeral Home, 1003 S. Main St., Middlebury.
SHIPSHEWANA [mdash] David W. Schmucker, 85, Shipshewana, died at 9 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 20, at his residence. He was born Sept. 4, 1933, in Nappanee, to William D. and Fannie D. (Miller) Schmucker. On Feb. 24, 1955, in LaGrange County, he married Mary N. Bontrager. She survives. Survivors in a…
SHIPSHEWANA [mdash] David Schmucker, 85, died Tuesday. Visitation after 2:00 pm Wednesday, all day Thursday at the David Beechy residence, 1365 N. 500 W., Shipshewana. Funeral services at 9:30 am Friday also at the residence. Miller-Stewart Funeral Home, Middlebury, handling arrangements.
NORTH FORT Myers [mdash] Lois M. Rickard, 84, formerly of New Paris, Indiana, died June 24. A visitation will be at Rieth-Rohrer-Ehret-Lienhart Funeral Home, 117 W. Waterford St., Wakarusa, 1-3 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 24. Online condolences may be sent at www.rrefh.com.
- Driver arrested after crash injures former West Noble coach
- Indiana Republican Rep. Jim Lucas knows so much
- New Culver's restaurant planned for Goshen
- Military convoy to make stop in Goshen
- Two vacant Goshen homes targeted for demolition
- Man struck twice after stumbling in busy road
- IOI declares bankruptcy amid wire fraud claims, new lawsuit
- POLICE NEWS: Man airlifted after crash injures him, three others
- POLICE NEWS: Bicyclist struck, injured in crash
- YOU SHOULD KNOW: Alicia Blosser