The Northridge football team shut down a potent Mississinewa offensive attack, 25-7, Friday night to win a regional championship for the second time in program history. Here are some of the images from a cold — and sometimes snowy — night from Middlebury.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
MIDDLEBURY [mdash] Wilma A. Miller, 77, Middlebury, died at 7:45 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 4, at her residence. She was born June 24, 1944, in LaGrange County to Amos U. and Fannie (Bontrager) Miller. On Nov. 16, 1972, in LaGrange County she married Ora A. Miller, he survives. Survivors in additi…
Kenneth Kopf, Jr., 78, White Pigeon, Michigan, Visitation 2 to 4 p.m. and 5 to 7 p.m., Thursday, Miller-Stewart Funeral Home, Middlebury. Services 9:30 a.m., Friday, at the funeral home; Graveside service, 2:30 p.m. Friday, Tippecanoe Memory Gardens, West Lafayette.
- Barn fires suspect arrested
- Shooting victim ID'd as Goshen man
- Two RV companies hit with burglaries
- Second barn fires suspect arrested
- Prosecutors office: Sunday shooting victim died following day
- Phone, surveillance video led to arrests of barn arsons suspects
- Interra buys naming rights to Goshen High School gym
- POLICE NEWS: Three arrested on burglary charges
- Goshen Hospital reports highest number of COVID cases this year
- POLICE NEWS: Bristol woman injured in crash