TOPEKA – “Death will not have the final word, so we need not fear to speak it.”
WARSAW — The Northern Lakes Conference will be well represented at the Kokomo girls track regional next week after strong performances during …
After starting the show with a moment of silence for Fairfield's Kadin Schrock, Austin and Evan are joined by Goshen News correspondent Steve …
TORONTO — Maple Leafs winger Mitch Marner was the victim of a carjacking in Toronto, the hockey team said Tuesday as city police investigated.
SOUTH BEND — Chad Gerard admitted afterwards it was one the craziest games he’s ever been a part of.
GOSHEN – After a pair of one-run losses to Northern Lakes Conference foe Warsaw Saturday, Goshen needed to right the ship against Wawasee Mond…
The IHSAA released the sectional pairings for the upcoming girls tennis state tournament. Postseason action begins Wednesday and culminates wi…
PHOENIX — Frank Schwindel hit a tiebreaking single in the ninth inning and the Chicago Cubs beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 3-2 on Sunday.
Grant Williams scored a career-high 27 points and hit seven 3-pointers, Jayson Tatum added 23 and the Boston Celtics set a Game 7 record with …
This Week's Circulars
Goshen is currently testing a two-way cycle track along Lincoln Avenue. The proposed Lincoln Avenue cycle track project is part of the city’s goal of taking a multi-modal transportation planning approach and implementing a “complete streets” model whenever possible. When fully complete, the track will stretch from Indiana Avenue east along Lincoln Avenue, through downtown Goshen, before eventually concluding just past the U.S. 33 overpass, where the cycle track will link up with the Pumpkinvine Nature Trail. Do you support the Lincoln Avenue cycle track project?
- Police investigating Elkhart County drowning death
- Drowning victim identified; more details released
- Single-vehicle wreck kills one near Milford
- Elkhart man killed in crash
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after morning crash
- Girl Named Tom to perform at Elkhart County 4-H Fair
- Goshen apartment complex project takes next step
- RV Power Breakfast draws record crowd
- POLICE NEWS: Goshen man injured in crash
- The People’s Convoy stops in New Paris