Partners in Progress
Indiana has emerged as a national leader in providing school choice options to parents. But while some hail such choice as progress, others believe it is chipping away at the overall quality of public education
Community leaders are devoting much more thought to how we can conserve energy, reduce air pollution and leave a healthier world for generations to come
GOSHEN — It’s late morning, and Tim Drescher is bicycling north on South Fifth Street. Also of note: It’s January in Goshen, Indiana. And while the weather is unseasonably warm, smart money says Drescher would be on his bike regardless.
GOSHEN — Greg Lehman works toward sustainability. Is it always an easy process? Lehman would be the first to say “no.”
It’s not as simple as finding an open date on the calendar and cutting a check. For the staffs of Goshen College and the Blue Gate Theater, it’s months of preparation and discussion to bring the right acts to town.
This Week's Circulars
EDWARDSBURG [mdash] Susan Broadbent, 81, of Edwardsburg, died Monday, July 6, at her home. Arrangements are pending with Hartzler-Gutermuth-Inman Funeral Home.
- Company apologizes for discrimination against Latinos at Goshen COVID-19 testing site
- Suspect charged in man's shooting death
- Goshen man set to sell 11,000 Sammy Sosa rookie cards
- POLICE NEWS: Teen thrown from vehicle in crash, seriously injured
- Local schools to offer attendance options
- Goshen child porn producer gets 15 1/2 years in prison
- Elkhart man killed in motorcycle crash on C.R. 17
- Governor: Elkhart County to remain in Stage 4
- Wawasee's Kryder leaves impactful legacy behind
- UPDATED WITH COPY OF ORDER: Mandatory mask order for Elkhart County begins Tuesday