How a small radio station, record store and a pipeline to Nashville talent is progressively changing the culture of Goshen
Partners in Progress
Indiana has emerged as a national leader in providing school choice options to parents. But while some hail such choice as progress, others believe it is chipping away at the overall quality of public education
Community leaders are devoting much more thought to how we can conserve energy, reduce air pollution and leave a healthier world for generations to come
GOSHEN — It’s late morning, and Tim Drescher is bicycling north on South Fifth Street. Also of note: It’s January in Goshen, Indiana. And while the weather is unseasonably warm, smart money says Drescher would be on his bike regardless.
GOSHEN — Greg Lehman works toward sustainability. Is it always an easy process? Lehman would be the first to say “no.”
It’s not as simple as finding an open date on the calendar and cutting a check. For the staffs of Goshen College and the Blue Gate Theater, it’s months of preparation and discussion to bring the right acts to town.
This Week's Circulars
NAPPANEE [mdash] Daniel F. Chupp, 89 of Nappanee, Indiana, died at 9:46 a.m. Thursday, June 10, 2021 at Goshen General Hospital. Cremation will take place and a memorial service will be held at a later date.
- Goshen man, child die in early Sunday morning wreck
- Three local women to compete for Miss Indiana title
- POLICE NEWS: Man arrested while child hospitalized after beating
- Silver Alert issued for Elkhart girl
- POLICE NEWS: Goshen police make several arrests
- PREP ATHLETICS: Engle hired as new Fairfield athletic director
- Man ordered to life in prison for role in woman's torture and murder
- Large industrial campus planned for city’s south side
- POLICE NEWS: Crash injures two near Wakarusa
- Preliminary plans for new housing development approved