Two men and three boys were arrested by Goshen police during a reported burglary at a home at 745 Steury Ave. at 1:04 a.m. Sunday.
According to Goshen police reports, officers were called to the home for a burglary in progress.
Arrested were: Anthony Baker, 19, homeless, on a charge of burglary while armed with a deadly weapon; Jovon Dorsey, 27, homeless, on charges of armed robbery and possession of a firearm by a serious violent felon; a 17-year-old boy on charges of robbery, burglary while armed with a deadly weapon and possession of marijuana; a 17-year old boy on charges of armed robbery, burglary while armed with a deadly weapon and battery with a serious bodily injury; and a 15-year-old boy on charges of battery burglary and robbery.
All except the 15-year-old were taken to the Elkhart County Jail. The 15-year-old was taken to the Juvenile Detention Center.
• Jessica Jones, 28, 2414 W. Clinton St., Apt. 76, was arrested by Goshen police and jailed on a charge of battery on a law enforcement officer at her home around 10:30 a.m. Friday. The officer was not injured, police said.
• Rachelle Moore, 51, Colorado Springs, Colorado, was arrested by Goshen police on a charge of possession of marijuana following a traffic stop at Second and Queen streets around 9:20 a.m. Friday. Moore was released at the scene with a citation to appear in court.
• Katlin Miller, 31, 2001 Morton Ave., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police at 12:19 a.m Monday on a charge of theft following a traffic stop in front of Meijer, 4522 Elkhart Road,. She was taken to the Elkhart County Jail.
• Ronald Butler, 44, 308 E. Madison St., Apt. 5, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 4:10 a.m. Monday on a charge of domestic battery in the 300 block of East Madison Street. The victim suffered minor bruising and scratches to her face. Butler was taken to the Elkhart County Jail.
• Amanda Nesbitt, 40, 4041 E. Oldfield Drive, Leesburg, was arrested by Goshen police at 3:54 a.m. Sunday on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated at South Main and Madison streets. Nesbitt was stopped for driving without headlights, police reported. She was taken to the Elkhart County Jail.
Goshen police seized drugs during a traffic stop at Berkey Avenue and Greene Road around 1:50 p.m. Friday. The situation remains under investigation.
• Joey Koscher-Brenneman, South Bend, was injured when the SUV he was driving collided with a car driven by Kate Jones, Elkhart, at U.S. 33 and Concord Mall Drive around 9:50 a.m. Friday, Elkhart County police said in a news release.
Koscher-Brenneman was taken to Elkhart General Hospital to receive treatment for chest pain. He was also cited by police for failing to yield the right of way to Jones’ car, police said.
Jones did not report any injuries.
• Alvaro Lopez Tadeo, Elkhart, reported to Goshen police his vehicle was involved in a hit-and-run crash while it was parked in the parking lot of Kohl’s, 3802 Midway Road, at 8:54 p.m. Saturday.
Gary Huffman, Goshen, reported to Goshen police an attempted break-in to his home, 508 Noelwood Drive, around 9:20 p.m. Friday.
• Goshen police responded to a report around 2:10 a.m. Friday that two hunting rifles were stolen from a house, 703 S. Sixth St.
• Mildred Orama, Goshen, reported to Goshen police a package was stolen from her home, 215 W. Madison St., around 11:50 a.m. Friday.
• Jeremy Elliott, Goshen, reported to Goshen police Friday checks were stolen from his home, 409 E. Wilden Ave. One of the checks was subsequently forged and cashed, police said in a report.
• John Weaver, homeless, reported to Goshen police around 4:15 a.m. Friday the theft of his wallet.
• Staff at the medical office of Dr. Jeffrey Bolduan reported to Goshen police Friday cash was stolen from the business, 1615 Winsted Drive, sometime after hours.
• Staff at Concord Cars reported to Goshen police Friday mail was stolen from the business’ mailbox, 23119 U.S. 33, on Nov. 27.
• Christina Martinez, 5 Post Road, Goshen, reported to Goshen police at 3:52 p.m. Sunday that someone she knows has been entering her home and stealing property.
• Lewis Morse, Goshen, reported to Goshen police at 5:33 p.m. Sunday that his vehicle was stolen from the parking lot of Lowe’s, 2219 Rieth Blvd., Goshen. The keys were inside the unlocked vehicle.
• Jasmine Davidson, Goshen, reported to Goshen police that her debit card went missing Saturday between 5:40 and 5:50 p.m. and that someone attempted to use her card at an Elkhart gas station an hour later.
• Alicia Hermosillo, Elkhart, reported to Goshen police her vehicle was damaged at a home, 626 N. Riverside Blvd., around 3:20 p.m. Friday.
• Alex Sanchez, Goshen, reported to Goshen police Friday his garage at 1009 W. Clinton St. was broken into sometime during the last week. Nothing was reported stolen.
Clay Williams, Goshen, reported to Goshen police a person entered his vehicle while it was parked at a home, 1318 Ashwood Court, around 10:50 a.m. Friday.
• A 53-year-old Goshen woman suffered minor injuries during a battery in the 300 block of South 11th Street at 10:01 a.m. Sunday, according to Goshen police.