Two Elkhart residents face charges in a case where a Walmart security employee was reportedly maced and threatened last year.
UPDATE: On Friday afternoon, the Elkhart County Sheriff's Office clarified Joshua Perry was booked on the warrants, but not incarcerated at the Jail. Meaning, county police took him into custody and entered him into the system while he continues to receive medical treatment at a hospital in …
Twenty-one of 41 people under the age of 21 were allegedly found drinking at a party in the 29000 block of C.R. 52 near Nappanee and were cited and released on charges of illegal consumption of alcohol beverages by Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office deputies at 11:58 p.m. Saturday.
LAGRANGE — A 70-year-old LaGrange man was stabbed during a fight in the 6200 block of East C.R. 200 South at 4:35 p.m. Saturday. His alleged assailant was later arrested.
SOUTH BEND — An Indiana State Police trooper received minor injuries despite totaling his squad car while patrolling the Indiana Toll Road Thursday morning.
A 14-year-old Goshen boy was arrested by Goshen police at 12:43 a.m. Monday following a report of a suspicious person in the area of Clinton Street and C.R. 17.
A North Dakota man took one final swig of booze before Indiana State Police arrested him at the end of a high-speed pursuit near South Bend.
Indiana State Police are investigating the circumstances around two police officers firing their handguns while struggling to subdue a man in Elkhart early Sunday.
GOSHEN — A Goshen man’s arrest for cheating at a casino led to him also being jailed on a sexual battery charge from a 6-year-old case.
A Michigan man is jailed in Indiana, accused of having about 100 grams of marijuana just as Michigan legalized marijuana possession.
GOSHEN — A domestic incident between parents escalated outside the Boys & Girls Club on Crescent Street Wednesday and left a woman injured and a man in police custody.
- POLICE NEWS: Suspected drug dealer charged in ICE investigation
- Maple City Bowl overhauled, now a family entertainment center
- Car chase ends in Goshen with officer firing gun and man taken to hospital
- At least 24 apartments affected by fire at Arbor Lakes
- Details pending after officer fires gun at the end of a pursuit
- POLICE NEWS: Gunshots reported in Goshen neighborhood
- NFL: Weather forecast does not concern the Indy Colts
- Cost, use of trails stir emotions at County Council meeting
- Police make numerous arrests
- Drug store owner expresses interest in KeyBank building