Elkhart County police are investigating battery allegations against a staff member at ADEC Inc.
An Albion man was charged Monday with murder, battery to a child, aggravated battery and child molesting following the death of 2-year-old Railee Ewing.
A Huntington man was arrested on charges of arson and stalking Thursday following an investigation into two fires set to one home near Barbee Lake in Kosciusko County recently.
Multiple search warrants were served around 5:30 a.m. Tuesday morning in Elkhart by the Elkhart County SWAT team with assistance from the Elkhart County ICE unit.
A “small fire” shut down a Family Dollar store in Goshen this week, and an act of criminal mischief may have been involved.
An Elkhart man was arrested by Elkhart police on multiple drug-related charges following the serving of a warrant at the man’s home Tuesday evening.
Elkhart County Sheriff’s Department officers responded to an early morning robbery Wednesday that occurred at the Pak-A-Sak gas station located at 29844 C.R. 10, Elkhart.
Two women traveling with a runaway were arrested late Monday night in LaGrange County by Indiana State Trooper Zarek Finley on multiple charges and arrest warrants.
ELKHART — Multiple people are injured in what appears to be a four-vehicle crash on C.R. 17, south of Ind. 120. the crash occurred at around 5 p.m. tuesday.
A Kendallville man is jailed on multiple charges following a police pursuit through Elkhart, Dunlap and into Goshen.
A motorcyclist who led Goshen on a high-speed chase through the city will face charges of resisting arrest with a vehicle and driving while suspended, once he is out of the hospital.
ELKHART — Elkhart County Sheriff’s Department detectives are asking for the public’s help in identifying a robbery suspect who stole an undetermined amount of cash from a local gas station.
Danny Yoder, Goshen, told Elkhart County police someone cut a lock and forced open a side door to his business, Marquee Homes, 16567 Skyview Drive, Goshen, sometime between Friday and Saturday. The burglars stole air compressors, generators and power tools.
A Bristol woman, who LaGrange County sheriff’s deputies say was intoxicated, failed to turn with the road and landed her vehicle in Stone Lake at 2:30 a.m. Sunday.
- POLICE NEWS: Albion man charged with murder of 2-year-old
- Republicans take majority of Elkhart County offices
- POLICE NEWS: Bag of drugs located on woman's property
- POLICE NEWS: Traffic stop leads to the arrest of three on drug charges
- Man with bat jailed after striking Goshen police cars
- ELECTION 2018: Goshen school board District 3 will have new representation
- POLICE NEWS: Theft and crash leaves one woman injured
- POLICE NEWS: Suspect jailed, charged in sex abuse case
- Defense concerned about access to Professor Miller murder case
- LOCAL TOWNSHIP RACES: Jim Weeber new trustee in Concord Township