Elkhart County Health Officer Dr. Bethany Wait talks with host Sheila Selman about her resignation following a recent Elkhart County Council meeting. She also gives an update on the current COVID status of the county.
This Week's Circulars
MIDDLEBURY [mdash] Wilma A. Miller, 77, Middlebury, died at 7:45 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 4, at her residence. She was born June 24, 1944, in LaGrange County to Amos U. and Fannie (Bontrager) Miller. On Nov. 16, 1972, in LaGrange County she married Ora A. Miller, he survives. Survivors in additi…
Kenneth Kopf, Jr., 78, White Pigeon, Michigan, Visitation 2 to 4 p.m. and 5 to 7 p.m., Thursday, Miller-Stewart Funeral Home, Middlebury. Services 9:30 a.m., Friday, at the funeral home; Graveside service, 2:30 p.m. Friday, Tippecanoe Memory Gardens, West Lafayette.
- Barn fires suspect arrested
- Second barn fires suspect arrested
- Prosecutors office: Sunday shooting victim died following day
- Two RV companies hit with burglaries
- Phone, surveillance video led to arrests of barn arsons suspects
- Interra buys naming rights to Goshen High School gym
- Shooting victim ID'd as Goshen man
- POLICE NEWS: Woman says she was stopped by police impersonator
- Goshen Hospital reports highest number of COVID cases this year
- POLICE NEWS: Bristol woman injured in crash