Skewered morsels of meat make for delicious finger food, especially when they are cooked on the grill. Small pieces of chicken, beef or lamb, …
Hello, this is Lovina’s daughter Verena. It’s Tuesday evening, and I decided to write Mom’s column. The sun is shining nicely, and there’s a n…
On July 15 our family all gathered here for supper in honor of our 29th anniversary (July 15 is also brother Albert’s 58th birthday).
I am excited to share the news of the birth of our seventh grandchild. (Although I consider it number 10, as I include Ervin’s three children.)
Time keeps going on and I really need to get this column written.
In the 1880’s, the Beyer family developed a dairy farm along the eastern shore of what is now Winona Lake. The local springs provided natural …
Nothing says summer more than a platter of ribs hot off the grill.
This Week's Circulars
Friday was the first day of the 2022-23 school year for Goshen Community Schools. It’s the first district in the area to return after summer break, but other schools are not far behind. Do you think returning to school at the beginning of August is too early?
- U.S. Rep. Jackie Walorski, three others killed in wreck near Nappanee
- Sheriff's office corrects report on crash that killed Walorski
- Bicyclist killed by train in Goshen identified
- Bicyclist killed by train in Goshen this morning
- POLICE AND RESCUE NEWS: Gunfire reported in Goshen
- POLICE NEWS: Elkhart PD identify machete attacker
- Crash victim Emma Thomson a native of Johnstown, Pa.
- POLICE & RESCUE NEWS: Rape incidents in Elkhart County reported
- Community reacts to Walorski's death
- Staffing shortages put Elkhart County landfill at risk