Protesters have assembled at the Elkhart County Health Department to urge Elkhart County Health Officer Dr. Lydia Mertz to allow students to go to in-person school. Mertz conferenced with superintendents from all Elkhart County schools on Thursday and recommended schools delay in-person openings until Sept. 28. part 1
This Week's Circulars
GOSHEN [mdash] Kenneth L. Myers, 54, passed away, Friday, Sept. 18, 2020, at his home. Please visit www.yoderculpfuneralhome.com for the complete obituary.
GOSHEN [mdash] Noah Graham Funk, age 19 months, of Goshen, Indiana, died at his residence Friday, Sept. 18, 2020, as a result of an accident. Noah was born Feb. 3, 2019, in Nappanee, Indiana, to Tyler and Lila (Hoover) Funk. Noah is survived by his parents, Tyler and Lila Funk of Goshen; sib…
SYRACUSE [mdash] Peggy Sue Kitson, 84, formerly of Syracuse, passed away Sept. 17. Visitation is 9-11 a.m. Sept. 26, at Owen Family Funeral Home, 1001 S. Huntington St., Syracuse, and funeral services will follow at 11 a.m. with burial in Syracuse Cemetery.
- 19-month-old dies after being struck by vehicle
- Woman wages war against youth suicides
- Mayor, police chief condemn criminal acts at protester’s home
- After two years, man will be tried for professor's murder
- Ind. 15 crash causes fuel leak
- POLICE NEWS: Man jailed after fight, gunfire
- Woman sentenced to 25 years in prison in meth dealing case
- Goshen schools superintendent says COVID-19 data error will not change recommendation for more in-person classes
- Roofing lawsuit resolved
- Three arrested following high-speed chase