Elkhart County Commissioners are calling all artists to submit an entry in their county seal competition.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
LAGRANGE [mdash] John D. Lehman, 82, LaGrange, died at 9:53 a.m., Thursday, Sept. 16, at the scene of automobile/pedestrian accident at 2715 S. 050 W, LaGrange. He was born Oct. 24, 1938, in LaGrange County, to Dan J. and Fannie (Troyer) Lehman. On Dec. 7, 1961, in LaGrange, he married Katie…
John D. Lehman, 82, of LaGrange died on Thursday. Visitation after 2:00 p.m. Friday and all day Saturday, funeral services 9:30 a.m. Sunday all taking place at the Larry Lehman residence, 2715 S. 050 W., LaGrange. Miller-Stewart Funeral Home handling arrangements.
- Colorado man wins candy factory after finding golden ticket in Kokomo
- Former teacher in sex crimes case plans to make insanity defense
- County Council won't allow grant application for health educators
- Third generation of Miller family carrying on family legacy
- POLICE NEWS: Person attempts to set fuel pump on fire at Goshen market
- More vehicles, including '79 Mercedes, hauled from river
- Two shot in Goshen's Twin Pines mobile home park
- New Burlington store opens in Goshen
- Suspect accused of killing, setting victim's body on fire
- Couple ordered to return to court in sign suit