On Saturday thousands of spectators from as far away as Australia gathered in downtown Shipshewana for the 14th Annual Lighting of Shipshewana and Light Parade. The event took approximately 45 minutes, from the lead escort vehicle provided by the Shipshewana Police Department with Santa bringing up the rear, with the Shipshewana Fire Department.
This Week's Circulars
MIDDLEBURY [mdash] Wilma A. Miller, 77, Middlebury, died at 7:45 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 4, at her residence. She was born June 24, 1944, in LaGrange County to Amos U. and Fannie (Bontrager) Miller. On Nov. 16, 1972, in LaGrange County she married Ora A. Miller, he survives. Survivors in additi…
Kenneth Kopf, Jr., 78, White Pigeon, Michigan, Visitation 2 to 4 p.m. and 5 to 7 p.m., Thursday, Miller-Stewart Funeral Home, Middlebury. Services 9:30 a.m., Friday, at the funeral home; Graveside service, 2:30 p.m. Friday, Tippecanoe Memory Gardens, West Lafayette.
- Barn fires suspect arrested
- Second barn fires suspect arrested
- Prosecutors office: Sunday shooting victim died following day
- Two RV companies hit with burglaries
- Phone, surveillance video led to arrests of barn arsons suspects
- Interra buys naming rights to Goshen High School gym
- Shooting victim ID'd as Goshen man
- Goshen Hospital reports highest number of COVID cases this year
- POLICE NEWS: Bristol woman injured in crash
- Elkhart murder suspect has initial hearing