GOSHEN — Local youth who are interested in theater held a summer camp and then ended the camp Saturday with a showcase presentation.
The children are members of the Goshen Theater Drama Club. The Goshen Noon Kiwanis sponsored the show.
The showcase combined choreographed routines and short skits on stage at the theater to allow family and friends of the campers to see what they had learned. Some club members served on the technical crew.
The performances were titled: "The Greatest Show;" "Little Red Riding Hood: The Ancient Greek Tragedy;" "Good Mood Today;" chorus numbers "Be the Hero" and "It's Possible;" a choreography project, "Runaway;" and a drama project "Gingerbot: A space Tragedy;"
This Week's Circulars
Samuel E. Miller, 83, LaGrange, died Tuesday, Aug. 3. Funeral services are at 9:30 a.m., Friday, at 3585 E. 300 S., LaGrange. Visitation at 3500 E. 300 S. LaGrange, 2 p.m., Wednesday and Thursday.
- INDIANA IN-DEPTH: Hospitals push for vaccinations to lessen looming surge
- Former fair queen returns to compete in Firefighter Challenge
- Crash claims teen's life near Bristol
- Fair's animal auction brings in more than $1.2 million for 4-H'ers
- ANOTHER OPINION: The DACA program and congressional inaction
- POLICE NEWS: Man allegedly found nude in Millersburg home
- McKee to resign from Goshen City Council
- Police: Wyoming woman assaulted in Goshen
- ELKHART COUNTY FAIR: Burgess wins first Elkhart County Fair derby, Dahiya competes in first derby
- Singer and ventriloquist Darci Lynne performs at the Elkhart County 4-H Fair