As featured on
The mother of death row inmate Christopher Vialva said her son was “deeply remorseful” for the pain he has caused the family of Stacie and Todd Bagley, whom he was convicted of killing.
This Week's Circulars
TOPEKA [mdash] Darlene Mae (Mehl) Sprunger, 85, of Topeka, Indiana, formerly of The Villages, Florida, passed away Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020, at 2:25 a.m. at Miller's Merry Manor in LaGrange, Indiana. She was born Oct. 26, 1934, the daughter of Darlo J. and DonnaBelle (Haller) Mehl. On July 4, 1…
- POLICE NEWS: Four-vehicle crash sends two drivers to hospitals
- Woman says she was harassed for not wearing mask at Goshen vote center
- Plans for new Fidler Pond Park pedestrian connector path move forward
- Elkhart, LaGrange, Kosciusko counties move to 'orange'
- Goshen, Elkhart hospitals continue to see rise in COVID cases
- POLICE NEWS: Weekend house fire under investigation
- Former students, coaches recall John Dechant as a caring, motivated teacher and coach
- POLICE NEWS: SWAT response to Starbucks was false alarm
- Indiana on Chicago's quarantine list
- POLICE NEWS: Four arrested after stolen vehicles, items found