Death penalty counter protester Tyler McDuffie talks about his views.
As featured on
Daniel Lewis Lee, convicted in the 1996 murder of three family members in Arkansas, was executed by lethal injection shortly after 8 a.m. Tuesday at the U.S. Penitentiary Terre Haute. It was the first federal execution in 17 years.
This Week's Circulars
NAPPANEE [mdash] Fannie L. Miller, 82, of Nappanee, died at 4:05 a.m. Monday, Aug. 10, at her residence. She had been in ill health since July. She was born Aug. 6, 1938, in Marshall County, to Levi M. and Edna J. (Yoder) Kuhns. On Nov. 15, 1962, she married Albert C. Miller in Marshall Coun…
LAGRANGE [mdash] Edna W. Miller, 81, of LaGrange, died at 2 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 9, at her residence. She was born May 17, 1939, in Middlebury, to William D. and Elizabeth J. (Bontrager) Yoder. On Jan. 18, 1962, in Middlebury, she married Henry N. Miller, and he survives. Survivors in addition …
- ELKHART COUNTY SPORTS: Players, coaches, parents part of ECHD protests
- Mertz: County schools can open for in-person learning
- Missing girl found in home amid water rescue search
- Officials: All Elkhart County schools will start with online learning
- Mertz: Schools can open for in-person learning
- STORM REPORTS: NWS investigating possible tornado southwest of Wakarusa
- EF-1 tornado hits county farms hard
- Elkhart County prep sports in limbo due to all-virtual learning announcement
- Protesters take their back-to-school case to the health department
- Man dies after being struck by boat