As featured on
A new cafe and climbing gym on the city's south side hopes to take Terre Haute's tourism draw to new heights. Climbing Cafe, next door to Top Guns at 5070 S. Seventh St., offers 4,000 square feet of climbing surface and an adjoining cafe with sandwiches, smoothies and coffee.
This Week's Circulars
NAPPANEE [mdash] Jenny L. Schieber, 73, died Friday, surrounded by family and friends. Surviving are an uncle, aunt and cousins. Visitation is one hour prior to the 11 a.m. service on Monday at Calvary Baptist Church, Elkhart. Visit www.rrefh.com for more information.
SHIPSHEWANA [mdash] Ida Miller, 85, Shipshewana, died at 9:15 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 14, at her residence. She was born Feb. 10, 1934 in Topeka to John and Anna (Yoder) Raber. On March 8, 1955 in Topeka, she married Levi D. Miller. He survives. Survivors in addition to her husband are two daugh…
- Amish Acres closing at year's end
- Community 'sad,' 'shocked' by Amish Acres closing
- New Hoosier Plains Conference to start in fall 2020
- POLICE NEWS: Police report multiple arrests in Goshen since Friday
- Machete-wielding woman in mask robs Shipshewana hotel
- POLICE NEWS: Crash claims Warsaw man's life
- POLICE NEWS: Goshen man injured in two-vehicle crash
- POLICE NEWS: Drivers cited on different counts after crash injured four
- Teen suspect in murder case could claim self-defense
- POLICE NEWS: Disturbance call leads to drug arrests