After a hiatus due to the pandemic, a group of local artists has resumed its monthly creative meet-ups and invites people of all skill levels to join in an international art movement connecting communities from across the world.
Melanie (Lamb) Faithful checked out a copy of “Little Men” from the Kokomo-Howard County Public Library when she was 11 years old. The book, written by Louisa May Alcott, had a due date of July 31, 1969.
JEFFERSONVILLE — An upcoming public art event in Jeffersonville is aimed at tying together some of the city’s amenities and connecting the community with the nature of the area.
CLARKSVILLE — With Memorial Day weekend just days away, the Clarksville Parks and Recreation Department announced it has made the difficult decision to delay the opening of Clarksville Cove Family Aquatic Center.
The Food Bank of Northern Indiana distributed over 400 cases of food Monday morning to those in need at the parking lot of Trinity Square Shopping Plaza, located off Chicago Avenue and Pike St…
Because of the infrequency in time and location of total solar eclipses, scientists historically have had difficulty studying broad, controlled data collections on eclipse-related animal behavior. But with the advent of smartphone technology, researchers are looping in citizen scientists to help record the effects of solar eclipses.
This Week's Circulars
NAPPANEE [mdash] Daniel F. Chupp, 89 of Nappanee, Indiana, died at 9:46 a.m. Thursday, June 10, 2021 at Goshen General Hospital. Cremation will take place and a memorial service will be held at a later date.
- Goshen man, child die in early Sunday morning wreck
- Three local women to compete for Miss Indiana title
- POLICE NEWS: Man arrested while child hospitalized after beating
- Silver Alert issued for Elkhart girl
- POLICE NEWS: Goshen police make several arrests
- PREP ATHLETICS: Engle hired as new Fairfield athletic director
- Man ordered to life in prison for role in woman's torture and murder
- Large industrial campus planned for city’s south side
- POLICE NEWS: Crash injures two near Wakarusa
- Preliminary plans for new housing development approved