While minor work continues on the new Vigo County Jail — formally the Vigo County Security Center — the sheriff's department is all moved in.
ELWOOD — Elwood is entering a new economic era, just as the Common Council approved a new comprehensive plan intended to attract business and …
SOUTHERN INDIANA — A sea of signs could be seen at Quartermaster Court in Jeffersonville on Wednesday afternoon as more than 100 people attend…
Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent is closing two of its immediate care centers in Madison County and 11 overall by the end of the day Thursday.
SOUTHERN INDIANA — New solar-powered residences and businesses will see a change in excess energy production compensation as a 2017 bill comes…
Tevin King, 29, goes on trial in Madison Circuit Court Division 6 for the shooting of Antonino Thompson on Aug. 16, 2020, in the 1600 block of…
This Week's Circulars
A federal gasoline tax holiday, possibly saving U.S. consumers as much as 18.4 cents a gallon, is being considered by President Biden. Taxes on gasoline and diesel fuel help to pay for highways. Do you think a gas tax holiday is a good idea?
- POLICE NEWS: Crash results in death of Goshen woman
- New variety store planned
- New bouldering facility opens in Goshen
- Alabama man dies in Goshen
- Friday, Saturday crashes reported in Goshen
- POLICE NEWS: Goshen crews respond to southside semi fire
- Previously denied apartment complex project back on the table
- GC MEN'S BASKETBALL: Leafs hire former player, assistant Capps as head coach
- Project approved 6-0
- Tenn. native brings son to local barber shop 32 years after his dad brought him