No. 12 Notre Dame ran away with a 41-13 victory over No. 18 Wisconsin Saturday at Soldier Field in Chicago. Here are some of the images from the Fighting Irish's 28-point win.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
NEW PARIS [mdash] Ellen Marie Higginbotham, 66, New Paris, died Sunday. Family and friends will gather at 1:45 p.m., Tuesday, at Miller 8 Square Cemetery, 14153 C.R. 126, Middlebury for a graveside service. Miller-Stewart Funeral Home is handling arrangements.
GOSHEN [mdash] Miriam S. (Martin) Hoover, 89, passed away peacefully to meet her Savior at her home in Goshen, at 10:10 a.m., Friday, Oct. 15, with some of her family by her side. She was born Nov. 24, 1931, to Joseph E. and Mary (Shaum) Martin. She accepted Christ as her Savior in her youth…
OSCEOLA [mdash] Priscilla E. (Laurie) Beaver, 74, Osceola, passed away Oct. 12, at her residence. She was born to the late John and Dorothy (Zroka) Laurie on March 12, 1947, in Fort Wayne. She married her loving husband Roger A. Beaver Nov. 27, 1976, who survives. She cherished her two dogs …
- POLICE NEWS: Two arrested after meth allegedly thrown from vehicle
- Planning commission not sold on new Dollar General
- $30 million Goshen assisted living project ready to to start
- POLICE NEWS: LaGrange County man charged in child molestation case
- POLICE NEWS: Van driver pulled from Water Treatment Plant pond
- POLICE NEWS: Hack costs company more than half-a-million dollars
- Driver charged in fatal crash
- PREP FOOTBALL: Concord wins NLC title in thrilling fashion over Warsaw
- Vacant building damaged in Elkhart fire
- Solar project plans snuffed by commissioners