Col Corey Simmons, commander of the 71st Flying Training Wing at Vance Air Force Base, speaks of how the investigation will proceed into the fatal crash between two T-38 Talons Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
As featured on
Two Air Force T-38 Talons assigned were involved in a mishap at approximately 9:10 a.m. Thursday at Vance Air Force Base, according to public affairs.
- POLICE NEWS: Nearly 20 puppies dognapped from local breeder
- Who is Charlie Yoder? A look at Indiana’s quietest superstar
- Lawsuit filed against Goshen Hospital
- NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL: Irish await bowl fate after winning season finale
- Plans for new Culver’s restaurant move forward
- Syracuse man claims racial discrimination in lawsuit against Forest River
- PREP SPORTS: Fairfield looks at proposed facility upgrades
- POLICE NEWS: Robbery, drug possession among weekend charges in Goshen
- POLICE NEWS: Vehicle strikes pedestrian in downtown Goshen
- Nearly 20 puppies dognapped from local breeder