Norma Rae Miller, 11 a.m., Rieth-Rohrer-Ehret Funeral Home, Goshen
Gloria J. Dunafin, 10 a.m., Frurip-May Funeral Home, LaGrange
Viola I. Miller, 10:30 a.m., Yager-Kirchhofer Funeral Home, Berne
Margaret L. Dannheiser, 7 p.m., Stemm-Lawson-Peterson Funeral Home, Elkhart
Dennis D. Woods, 10:30 a.m., Owen Family Funeral Home, Syracuse
Janice M. Ruszkowski, 10 a.m., St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church, Elkhart
Dorothy M. Schneider, 11 a.m., Bristol United Methodist Church
Ruby Grace Hall, 10:30 a.m., Chapel Hill Missionary Church, Union, Mich.
Betty G. (Loughner) Anderson, 10:30 a.m., Yoder-Culp Funeral Home, Goshen
Debbie S. McDowell, 5 p.m., Stemm-Lawson-Peterson Funeral Home, Elkhart
Kathryn Barbara Elizabeth Myers Miller, 2 p.m., Hepton Union Church, Nappanee
Helen Catherine Walker, 11 a.m., St. Mary of the Annunciation Catholic Church, Bristol
- Gordon Lee Washington GREENSBORO, N.C. — Gordon Lee Washington, 87, died Saturday. A memorial service will take place at 2 p.m. Friday in the Memorial Chapel of First Presbyterian Church, 617 N. Elm St., Greensboro. The family will receive guests immediately following the
- George R. Guyas SYRACUSE — George R. Guyas, 83, passed away at 5:50 p.m. Saturday at Miller’s Merry Manor in Syracuse. He was born Dec. 11, 1930 in Defiance, Ohio, to Joseph G. and Winona Marie (Gloor) Guyas. He grew up in Ohio, attended public schools there and mov
- Frances L. Medlock GOSHEN — Frances L. Medlock, 82, passed away from leukemia at 11:50 a.m. Sunday at the Courtyard in Goshen. She was born Feb. 3, 1932 in Crabtree, Ark., to Celestial and Jessie (Sanders) Hoyle. Frances is survived by a daughter, Lawana (William) Medl
- Jeffery Wegener LAGRANGE — Jeffery Wegener, 53, died Tuesday at home. He married Linda Justice Dec. 16, 1989 in LaGrange. Survivors include his wife, Linda Wegener of LaGrange; sons, Willis (Tara) Caldwell of Shipshewana, Jason (Denine) Caldwell of Goshen and Brando
- Esther I. Cripe GOSHEN — Esther I. Cripe, 99, Ind. 15 south, passed away peacefully in her sleep early Wednesday morning at Miller’s Merry Manor, Wakarusa. On Oct. 25, 1941, she married Noble “Toby” Cripe. He died Jan. 29, 1976. She is survived by three daughters, J
- Donald Schrock GOSHEN — Donald Schrock, 84, died July 13 at Heritage Point, Mishawaka. Friends may call two hours prior to the 4 p.m. celebration of life service Sunday at Maple City Chapel, Goshen. Yoder-Culp Funeral Home, Goshen, is assisting with arrangements.
- Arrangements pending for July 24, 2014 These arrangements and services appeared in the July 24, 2014 edition of The Goshen News.
- David Jay Williams SYRACUSE — David Jay Williams, respectfully known as “Uncle Fred”, 69, passed away Thursday at his residence on Lake Wawasee. He was born on March 5, 1945 in Goshen, to Richard Darby and Louise (Ecklebarger) Williams. He is survived by his daughter,
- Jason James Espinoza ELKHART — Jason James Espinoza, 42, passed away Sunday morning, from injuries he received in a motor vehicle accident. Jason was born Jan. 17, 1972 in Goshen, to Rudy I. Espinoza and Janet (Pletcher) O’Brien. Jason leaves to cherish his memory a son
- Charles H. Hardesty GOSHEN — Charles H. Hardesty, 79, died at his home Tuesday morning. He had been ill the past year. He was born in Goshen Dec. 1, 1934, to Jesse L. and Helen (Cripe) Hardesty. On Dec. 25, 1952 he married Shirley Stauffer in Goshen. She survives along
- More Obituaries Headlines