Corey Kneller, 20, Syracuse, died Thursday at 2:50 p.m. at Lutheran Hospital of Indiana in Fort Wayne; Owen Family Funeral Home, Syracuse
Alice S. Twait, 74, Syracuse, died Friday at IU Health Goshen Hospital; Owen Family Funeral Home, North Webster
Joan A. (Porman) Hunter, 76, Bourbon, formerly of North Webster, died Friday at 9:20 a.m. at her home; Owen Family Funeral Home, North Webster
Martha J. Hertsel, 82, Middlebury, died Friday morning at Elkhart General Hospital; Walley-Mills-Zimmerman Funeral Home, Elkhart
Dean Myers, 63, Goshen, died at St. Vincent’s Hospital, Indianapolis, Friday at 8:51 a.m.; Rieth-Rohrer-Ehret Funeral Home, Goshen
Louetta J. Sims, 11 a.m., Walley-Mills-Zimmerman Funeral Home, Elkhart, and 3 p.m., Crown Hill Cemetery, Knox
Leona Miller, 10 a.m., North Main Street Mennonite Church, Nappanee
William M. “Bill” Beemer, 1 p.m., Eastlund Funeral Home, Syracuse
Beulah Mae Amsden, 10 a.m., Yoder-Culp Funeral Home, Goshen
Herbert R. Gilmore Jr., noon, Owen Family Funeral Home, North Webster
Everett Eugene Helmuth, 9:30 a.m. at the Dennis Hochstetler residence, 2735 Birch Road, Plymouth
- Mildred 'Millie' J. Anderson WARSAW — Mildred “Millie” J. Anderson, 84, formerly of Goshen, died at her home Saturday afternoon. She had been in failing health for several months. She was born Nov. 25, 1929 in North Judson to Joseph and Anna (Hulka) Svatos. On Feb. 15, 1948 she
- Joseph S. Gilkey BRISTOL — Joseph S. Gilkey, 88, died July 14 at his home in Fort Myers, Florida. He married Louise Fallow on Dec. 12, 1948, who preceded him in death in 1994. He then married Betty Roberts on Dec. 3, 1994. Roberts survives, along with two sons, Micha
- Shirley Walgamuth LEESBURG — Shirley Walgamuth, 72, died Wednesday at her home.She was married to Glen Martinson, who died in 1979.In 1989, she married Arden Walgamuth, who died in 2009.She is survived by her daughter, Tracy (Craig) Williams, Fort Wayne; two stepdaugh
- Elizabeth Mullet GOSHEN — Elizabeth Mullet, 94, died of natural causes at 4 a.m. Friday at her daughter’s residence. She was born April 20, 1920, in Nappanee, to John E. and Mattie (Stutzman) Helmuth. On Oct. 19, 1939, she married Felty J. Mullet in Kosciusko County.
- Allan L. Hanna LIGONIER — Allan L. Hanna, 75, died Thursday in Goshen. He married Joyce Stump in Boston, Mass., Sept. 2, 1960. She survives in Ligonier. Also surviving are his daughter, Debbie Hanna, Elkhart; and a son, Mark Hanna, Ligonier. A funeral service will
- Audrey M. Duncan LAGRANGE — Audrey M. Duncan, 98, died Wednesday at her residence. Mrs. Duncan was born May 11, 1916 in Dumbleton, Gloucester, England, to Edward and Alice Priscilla (Blanch) Hopkins. On Dec. 18, 1943, she married David Duncan in Gloucester, England.
- Dorothy Jean Kidder ELKHART — Dorothy Jean Kidder, 90, died Tuesday at Elkhart General Hospital. She married Eldon Seamands in April 1947 and Walter Hardison in June 1961. On March 8, 1982, she married Howard Kidder, who preceded her in death Oct. 14, 1996. She is survi
- Arrangements pending for July 26, 2014 These arrangements and services appeared in the July 26, 2014 edition of The Goshen News.
- Cleo L. Brown NAPPANEE — Cleo L. Brown, 97, died at 7:24 a.m. Wednesday at her home.On Nov. 27, 1937, she was married to Quincy Brown Jr. He died in 1986.She is survived by her children, Jerry (Lynda) Brown, Mishawaka, and Kathy (Eldon) Mikel, Nappanee.Friends may
- Esther I. Cripe GOSHEN — Esther I. Cripe, 99, of Ind. 15 south, passed away peacefully in her sleep early Wednesday morning at Miller’s Merry Manor, Wakarusa. She was born Oct. 19, 1914 in Rockford, Ill., to Edgar and Hattie (Conklin) Hunt. On Oct. 25, 1941, she mar
- More Obituaries Headlines