June 15, 1947-Nov. 11, 2012
GOSHEN — Victor Reyes, 65, of Goshen, passed away at 8:40 p.m. Sunday at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center.
He was born on June 15, 1947 in Ebano, SLP, Mexico, to Pedro and Hipolita (Rivas) Reyes.
Victor is survived by his wife, Mary Lou Reyes of Goshen; four sons, Victor Reyes Jr., Rocky Reyes, Gaston Reyes and Paul Reyes, all of Goshen; two daughters, Lucy Reyes and Gloria Reyes, both of Goshen; six sisters, Victoria Reyes of Fresno, Texas, Joseph Vasquea of Falifuris, Texas, Conchita Reyes of Fresno, Texas, Anasiasa Reyes of Matamorris, Mexico, Lupita Reyes of Brownsville,Texas, and Juana Reyes of Houston, Texas; and one brother, Carlos (Toya) Reyes of Houston, Texas. Also surviving are a step granddaughter, Shanya Bauger; and four grandchildren, Lukas, Lorenzo, Andre and Marcos.
He was preceded in death by his parents and brothers, Pedro and Thomas Reyes.
Victor worked at Middlebury Duck Farm for six years and later worked at Homecrest for several years.
A viewing for Victor Reyes will take place Friday at St. John’s Catholic Church, 417 S. Main St., Goshen, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Prayers will begin at 12:30 p.m. Father Tony will officiate at the service.
Burial will be held at a later date.
Charitable donations may be given to the family. Elkhart Cremation Services is entrusted with arrangements.
June 15, 1947-Nov. 11, 2012
- Ruth Meyer GOSHEN — Ruth Meyer, 100, passed away early Wednesday morning at The Maples at Waterford Crossing. She was born July 15, 1913, in Zwickau, Germany, to Georg and Margarete (Bernstein) Schilling. On Dec. 9, 1939, she married Siegfried Meyer in Zwickau,
- Judie A. Eldridge GOSHEN — Judie A. Eldridge, 70, passed away at home unexpectedly Saturday. She was born on July 7, 1943, to John and Mary (Lung) Etsinger in Goshen. On Oct. 7, 1961, Judie married Thomas M. Eldridge. He passed away Jan. 29, 1989. Judie worked at Ever
- Judie Eldridge GOSHEN — Judie Eldridge, 70, died unexpectedly of natural causes at her home Saturday. She married Thomas Eldridge in Goshen Oct. 7, 1961. He died Jan. 29, 1989. Surviving are her children, Laurie (Roger) Chupp, Murle Anne (Doug) Erschen, Tammy (Mark
- Verle E. Burke SHIPSHEWANA — Verle E. Burke, 81, died Friday at his residence. On June 3, 1955, in Canal Fulton, Ohio, he married Mary E. Church. She died Jan. 18, 2003. Surviving are a daughter, Mattie Pearl (Dan) Bowman, Creston, Ohio; and a son, Jim (Christina)
- Larry R. Dean FORT WAYNE — Larry R. Dean, 77, formerly of Goshen, passed away March 19 at his home. He is survived by his daughter, Debra (Jack) Doyle, and son, David (Tamara) Dean, both of Fort Wayne A service took place March 23 at D.O. McComb & Sons Covington K
- Charles W. Toth Sept. 8, 1919-April 17, 2014
- James ‘Jim’ Karl Greiner Oct. 31, 1926-April 14, 2014
- Beth Ann Mayhew Sept. 14, 1944-April 14, 2014
- Cheryl Ann Miller Jan. 15, 1969-April 12, 2014
- Arrangements pending for April 19, 2014 These arrangements and services appeared in the April 19, 2014 edition of The Goshen News.
- More Obituaries Headlines