June 15, 1947-Nov. 11, 2012
GOSHEN — Victor Reyes, 65, of Goshen, passed away at 8:40 p.m. Sunday at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center.
He was born on June 15, 1947 in Ebano, SLP, Mexico, to Pedro and Hipolita (Rivas) Reyes.
Victor is survived by his wife, Mary Lou Reyes of Goshen; four sons, Victor Reyes Jr., Rocky Reyes, Gaston Reyes and Paul Reyes, all of Goshen; two daughters, Lucy Reyes and Gloria Reyes, both of Goshen; six sisters, Victoria Reyes of Fresno, Texas, Joseph Vasquea of Falifuris, Texas, Conchita Reyes of Fresno, Texas, Anasiasa Reyes of Matamorris, Mexico, Lupita Reyes of Brownsville,Texas, and Juana Reyes of Houston, Texas; and one brother, Carlos (Toya) Reyes of Houston, Texas. Also surviving are a step granddaughter, Shanya Bauger; and four grandchildren, Lukas, Lorenzo, Andre and Marcos.
He was preceded in death by his parents and brothers, Pedro and Thomas Reyes.
Victor worked at Middlebury Duck Farm for six years and later worked at Homecrest for several years.
A viewing for Victor Reyes will take place Friday at St. John’s Catholic Church, 417 S. Main St., Goshen, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Prayers will begin at 12:30 p.m. Father Tony will officiate at the service.
Burial will be held at a later date.
Charitable donations may be given to the family. Elkhart Cremation Services is entrusted with arrangements.
June 15, 1947-Nov. 11, 2012
- Gerald L. ‘Jerry’ Crowl Jr. Dec. 4, 1950-Dec. 11, 2013
- Thomas Robinson Feb. 25, 1944-Dec. 11, 2013
- Marian R. Hannah Jan. 15, 1929-Dec. 11, 2013
- Arrangements pending for Dec. 13, 2013 Arrangements and services that appeared in the Dec. 13, 2013
- Gaythel L. White Jan. 17, 1944-Dec. 11, 2013
- Billy John Baker May 16, 1943-Dec. 11, 2013
- Roy E. Tyson GOSHEN -- Roy E. Tyson, 59, passed away at 8:45 p.m. Monday at his home. He was born on July 24, 1954 in Goshen, to Oscar and Harriet (Freer) Tyson. In Benton Jan. 1, 1995, he married Mary Bradley, who survives. Also surviving are two stepchildren, E
- Janet E. DeVittorio NORTH WEBSTER -- Janet E. DeVittorio, 78, died Tuesday at 2:55 p.m. at her home. She is survived by her three daughters, Kim (Jeff King) DeVittorio, Dripping Springs, Texas, Kristin DeVittorio, Fort Wayne, and Allison DeVittorio, Elkhart. Memorial se
- Gerald L. 'Jerry' Crowl Jr. SYRACUSE -- Gerald L. "Jerry" Crowl Jr., 63, passed away Wednesday at his residence. On Feb. 4, 1993, he married Colleen Mishler who survives. He is also survived by his son, Michael Crowl of Texas; and his mother, Ruth Crowl of Syracuse. A memorial
- Arrangements pending for Dec. 12, 2013 Arrangements pending Billy J. Baker, 70, Goshen, died Wednesday morning at his residence; Rieth-Rohrer-Ehret Funeral Home, Goshen Bobby Wayne Jackson, 70, Dowagiac, Mich., died Tuesday at his home; Billings Funeral Home, Elkhart Marian R. Hannah, 84,
- More Obituaries Headlines