Kelly Howard, 63, passed away Saturday afternoon in Elkhart.
He was born March 24, 1949 in Elkhart, to John and MaryLouise (Kelly) Howard.
On July 12, 1969 in Elkhart, he married Sue Ellen Peffley. She died Oct. 10, 2011 in Elkhart. Surviving are two children, Michelle (Allen) Kirkendall and Chad (Sheila) Howard, both of Elkhart; four grandsons, Brenden Kirkendall, Hunter Kirkendall, Scott Wilson and Joshua Wilson; great-granddaughter, Maddilynn Wilson; and a brother, Jon (Ann) Howard of Bristol.
He was preceded in death by his parents, John and MaryLouise Howard; and sister, Cordilla Howard.
Kelly served in the United States Army at Fort Richardson in Anchorage, Alaska. He was a member of the Radio Control Flight Masters and in his spare time enjoyed fishing, flying RC airplanes, and drag racing.
Memorial contributions may be given to the Elkhart County Humane Society.
Elkhart Cremation Services is entrusted with arrangements.
March 24, 1949-Dec. 1, 2012
- J. Karl Lehman J. Karl Lehman GRAPEVINE, Texas — J. Karl Lehman, 50, passed away Wednesday in Grapevine. A memorial service will be planned at a later date. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the J. Karl Lehman Scholarship Fund, (for International Student
- Karma Star Osbun Nov. 26, 2013-March 12, 2014
- Joseph L. Gudas Jr. May 11, 1927-March 12, 2014
- Sue Ann Geerts-Sturm June 6, 1935-March 13, 2014
- Donald V. Coffman Jan. 15, 1922-March 13, 2014
- George Cloyd Dupree Feb. 25, 1919-March 13, 2014
- Arrangements pending for March 15, 2014 These arrangements and services appeared in the March 15, 2014 edition of The Goshen News.
- Laura S. Miller Jan. 3, 1938-March 12, 2014
- Judith G. Miller Jan. 21, 1938-March 11, 2014
- Arrangements pending for March 14, 2014 These arrangements and services appeared in the March 14, 2014 edition of The Goshen News.
- More Obituaries Headlines