Kelly Howard, 63, passed away Saturday afternoon in Elkhart.
He was born March 24, 1949 in Elkhart, to John and MaryLouise (Kelly) Howard.
On July 12, 1969 in Elkhart, he married Sue Ellen Peffley. She died Oct. 10, 2011 in Elkhart. Surviving are two children, Michelle (Allen) Kirkendall and Chad (Sheila) Howard, both of Elkhart; four grandsons, Brenden Kirkendall, Hunter Kirkendall, Scott Wilson and Joshua Wilson; great-granddaughter, Maddilynn Wilson; and a brother, Jon (Ann) Howard of Bristol.
He was preceded in death by his parents, John and MaryLouise Howard; and sister, Cordilla Howard.
Kelly served in the United States Army at Fort Richardson in Anchorage, Alaska. He was a member of the Radio Control Flight Masters and in his spare time enjoyed fishing, flying RC airplanes, and drag racing.
Memorial contributions may be given to the Elkhart County Humane Society.
Elkhart Cremation Services is entrusted with arrangements.
March 24, 1949-Dec. 1, 2012
- Roy E. Tyson GOSHEN -- Roy E. Tyson, 59, passed away at 8:45 p.m. Monday at his home. He was born on July 24, 1954 in Goshen, to Oscar and Harriet (Freer) Tyson. In Benton Jan. 1, 1995, he married Mary Bradley, who survives. Also surviving are two stepchildren, E
- Janet E. DeVittorio NORTH WEBSTER -- Janet E. DeVittorio, 78, died Tuesday at 2:55 p.m. at her home. She is survived by her three daughters, Kim (Jeff King) DeVittorio, Dripping Springs, Texas, Kristin DeVittorio, Fort Wayne, and Allison DeVittorio, Elkhart. Memorial se
- Gerald L. 'Jerry' Crowl Jr. SYRACUSE -- Gerald L. "Jerry" Crowl Jr., 63, passed away Wednesday at his residence. On Feb. 4, 1993, he married Colleen Mishler who survives. He is also survived by his son, Michael Crowl of Texas; and his mother, Ruth Crowl of Syracuse. A memorial
- Arrangements pending for Dec. 12, 2013 Arrangements pending Billy J. Baker, 70, Goshen, died Wednesday morning at his residence; Rieth-Rohrer-Ehret Funeral Home, Goshen Bobby Wayne Jackson, 70, Dowagiac, Mich., died Tuesday at his home; Billings Funeral Home, Elkhart Marian R. Hannah, 84,
- Pat A. Larimer MIDDLEBURY -- Pat A. Larimer 81, died of natural causes Monday evening at her home. She was born April 6, 1932 in North Liberty, to Ivan and Fern (Cline) Cather. On May 12, 1984, she married John "Bob" Larimer in Millersburg. He died May 23, 2000. Sh
- Eldon J. Sorensen MILFORD -- Eldon J. Sorensen, 83, passed away Monday at Lakeland Rehabilitation and Healthcare. He was born Jan. 10, 1930 in Milford, to Emil and Edna (Wheeler) Sorensen. He married Nola Morehouse; she preceded him in death on April 20, 2004. Eldon
- James Hugh ‘Jim” Gallagher Jr. Feb. 23, 1932-Dec. 8, 2013
- Pat A. Larimer April 6, 1932-Dec. 9, 2013
- Robert F. Maust Dec. 17, 1928-Dec. 8, 2013
- Larry Eugene Rhude Feb. 3, 1939-Dec. 7, 2013
- More Obituaries Headlines