Thomas Jeremy Archer, 9-days-old, Goshen, died Saturday at 1 p.m. at Riley Hospital in Indianapolis. He is the son of Jeremy Archer and Beth Nichole Davis, Goshen, formerly of Syracuse. Arrangements are pending at Owen Family Funeral Home, Syracuse.
Doris E. Hickman, 95, Elkhart, died at 7:20 p.m. Saturday evening at Eastlake Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. Arrangements are pending at Stemm-Lawson-Peterson Funeral Home, Elkhart.
Esma “Sunny” Kellogg, 87, Elkhart, died Sunday at 12:50 p.m. in her home. Arrangements are pending with Elkhart Cremation Services.
Reinhold O. Gunderman, 11 a.m., Yoder-Culp Funeral Home, Goshen
Owen Miller, 10:30 a.m., North Main Street Mennonite Church, Nappanee
Dean Edward Switalski, 11 a.m., Walley-Mills-Zimmerman Funeral Home, Elkhart
Kirby A. Kitson, 10:30 a.m., Nappanee Missionary Church
Alice M. Dutton, 4 p.m., Billings Funeral Home, Elkhart
Worth “Junior” Packer Jr., 11 a.m., Owen Family Funeral Home, North Webster
Ruth L. Lambright, 2 p.m., Shore Mennonite Church, Shipshewana
- David Jay Williams SYRACUSE — David Jay Williams, respectfully known as “Uncle Fred”, 69, passed away Thursday at his residence on Lake Wawasee. He was born on March 5, 1945 in Goshen, to Richard Darby and Louise (Ecklebarger) Williams. He is survived by his daughter,
- Jason James Espinoza ELKHART — Jason James Espinoza, 42, passed away Sunday morning, from injuries he received in a motor vehicle accident. Jason was born Jan. 17, 1972 in Goshen, to Rudy I. Espinoza and Janet (Pletcher) O’Brien. Jason leaves to cherish his memory a son
- Charles H. Hardesty GOSHEN — Charles H. Hardesty, 79, died at his home Tuesday morning. He had been ill the past year. He was born in Goshen Dec. 1, 1934, to Jesse L. and Helen (Cripe) Hardesty. On Dec. 25, 1952 he married Shirley Stauffer in Goshen. She survives along
- Orlan E. Eash ELKHART — Orlan E. Eash, 72, passed away July 12, at Elkhart General Hospital. He was born Nov. 21, 1941, in Goshen to Joe and Fannie (Kauffman) Eash. He is survived by his wife, Sara; two children, Michael “Mike” (Lisa) Eash of Appleton, Wis. and El
- Elvina M. Knepper MILFORD — Elvina M. Knepper, 101, passed away Tuesday at Lakeland Rehabilitation and Healthcare. She was born Dec. 6, 1912 in Cando, N.D., to Basil and Emma (Hanson) Drake. Elvina married Wilbur Knepper Oct. 29, 1930. He preceded her in death July 24
- Phyllis A. (Mills) Gordon ELKHART — Phyllis A. (Mills) Gordon, 77, died Friday at Elkhart General Hospital. She married Charles M. Gordon Nov. 23, 1990, in Elkhart. He survives with her three children, Douglas (Susan) Mills and R. Scott Mills, both of Elkhart, and Cynthia (Er
- Frances L. Medlock GOSHEN — Frances L. Medlock, 82, passed away from leukemia at 11:50 a.m. Sunday at the Courtyard in Goshen. She is survived by a daughter, Lawana (William) Medlock-Brackensto, Columbus. A memorial service will take place Sunday at 4 p.m. at the Kingd
- Arrangements pending for July 23, 2014 These arrangements and services appeared in the July 23, 2014 edition of The Goshen News.
- Phyllis L. Whitney GOSHEN — Phyllis L. Whitney, 88, died July 13. A memorial service will be conducted at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. James Evangelical Congregational Church, 1552 U.S. 52, Dixon, Ill. Yoder-Culp Funeral Home, Goshen, is assisting with arrangements.
- Evelyn C. Gianinno ELKHART — Evelyn C. Gianinno, 91, passed away Saturday afternoon at East Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation Center. Evelyn was born April 14, 1923, in Gary, to John and Cecilia (Piertzak) Nowak. As the former Evelyn C. Nowak, she married Victor J. Gianinn
- More Obituaries Headlines