GOSHEN — Ruth L. Lambright, 88, Goshen, and formerly of LaGrange, died Saturday at Greencroft Healthcare in Goshen. Mrs. Lambright was born on December 29, 1923 in LaGrange County to J. Elmer and Rosa (Yoder) Miller. They preceded her in death. Living most of her life in LaGrange County, she was a homemaker, kitchen supervisor at the LaGrange County Hospital, and a cook at Rainbow Years Learning Center in Shipshewana. She was a member of Shore Mennonite Church in Shipshewana. She was involved with OMS International taking mission trips to Russia and other foreign countries. On July 12, 1947 in LaGrange County, she married Harold Lambright. He preceded her in death Jan. 11, 2004. Surviving are three daughters and two sons-in-law, Birdena and Louis Bollenbacher, Nappanee, Karen Kotleba, Sarasota, Fla., and Marcile and Lewis Lindsey, Bourbon, Ind.; three sons and two daughters-in-law, Karl and Patricia Lambright, Avilla, Ind., Glendon Lambright of Ft. Wayne, Marlin Lambright, Middlebury, and Mary Lambright, LaGrange; 22 grandchildren; 27 great-grandchildren; two great-great-grandchildren; four sisters, Helen Neff, LaGrange, Rosalie Yoder, Topeka, Marilyn Burkey, Hebron, Ind., and Carolyn Dillon, Ligonier; and two brothers, Dwight Miller, Goshen, and DeWayne Miller, Johnson City, Tenn. She was also preceded in death by three sons, Dennis, Merrit, and Weldon Lambright; two grandsons, Sheldon Lambright and Jay Wise; and one great-grandchild. Funeral services will be on Tuesday at 2 p.m. at Shore Mennonite Church, 7235 W – 100 N, Shipshewana, with Rev. Carl Horner officiating. Burial will follow in Shore Cemetery, Shipshewana. Visitation will be Monday from 3 to 8 p.m. at the church. Memorials may be given to Rainbow Years Learning Center. Frurip-May Funeral Home in LaGrange is handling the arrangements. Condolences may be left for the family at www.fruripmayfuneralhome.com.
Dec. 29, 1923-Nov. 17, 2012
- Judie Eldridge GOSHEN — Judie Eldridge, 70, died unexpectedly of natural causes at her home Saturday. She married Thomas Eldridge in Goshen Oct. 7, 1961. He died Jan. 29, 1989. Surviving are her children, Laurie (Roger) Chupp, Murle Anne (Doug) Erschen, Tammy (Mark
- Verle E. Burke SHIPSHEWANA — Verle E. Burke, 81, died Friday at his residence. On June 3, 1955, in Canal Fulton, Ohio, he married Mary E. Church. She died Jan. 18, 2003. Surviving are a daughter, Mattie Pearl (Dan) Bowman, Creston, Ohio; and a son, Jim (Christina)
- Larry R. Dean FORT WAYNE — Larry R. Dean, 77, formerly of Goshen, passed away March 19 at his home. He is survived by his daughter, Debra (Jack) Doyle, and son, David (Tamara) Dean, both of Fort Wayne A service took place March 23 at D.O. McComb & Sons Covington K
- Charles W. Toth Sept. 8, 1919-April 17, 2014
- James ‘Jim’ Karl Greiner Oct. 31, 1926-April 14, 2014
- Beth Ann Mayhew Sept. 14, 1944-April 14, 2014
- Cheryl Ann Miller Jan. 15, 1969-April 12, 2014
- Arrangements pending for April 19, 2014 These arrangements and services appeared in the April 19, 2014 edition of The Goshen News.
- Lawrence J. Migedt July 25, 1938-April 15, 2014
- Manasses S. Weirich Nov. 2, 1931-April 15, 2014
- More Obituaries Headlines