GOSHEN — Ruth L. Lambright, 88, Goshen, and formerly of LaGrange, died Saturday at Greencroft Healthcare in Goshen. Mrs. Lambright was born on December 29, 1923 in LaGrange County to J. Elmer and Rosa (Yoder) Miller. They preceded her in death. Living most of her life in LaGrange County, she was a homemaker, kitchen supervisor at the LaGrange County Hospital, and a cook at Rainbow Years Learning Center in Shipshewana. She was a member of Shore Mennonite Church in Shipshewana. She was involved with OMS International taking mission trips to Russia and other foreign countries. On July 12, 1947 in LaGrange County, she married Harold Lambright. He preceded her in death Jan. 11, 2004. Surviving are three daughters and two sons-in-law, Birdena and Louis Bollenbacher, Nappanee, Karen Kotleba, Sarasota, Fla., and Marcile and Lewis Lindsey, Bourbon, Ind.; three sons and two daughters-in-law, Karl and Patricia Lambright, Avilla, Ind., Glendon Lambright of Ft. Wayne, Marlin Lambright, Middlebury, and Mary Lambright, LaGrange; 22 grandchildren; 27 great-grandchildren; two great-great-grandchildren; four sisters, Helen Neff, LaGrange, Rosalie Yoder, Topeka, Marilyn Burkey, Hebron, Ind., and Carolyn Dillon, Ligonier; and two brothers, Dwight Miller, Goshen, and DeWayne Miller, Johnson City, Tenn. She was also preceded in death by three sons, Dennis, Merrit, and Weldon Lambright; two grandsons, Sheldon Lambright and Jay Wise; and one great-grandchild. Funeral services will be on Tuesday at 2 p.m. at Shore Mennonite Church, 7235 W – 100 N, Shipshewana, with Rev. Carl Horner officiating. Burial will follow in Shore Cemetery, Shipshewana. Visitation will be Monday from 3 to 8 p.m. at the church. Memorials may be given to Rainbow Years Learning Center. Frurip-May Funeral Home in LaGrange is handling the arrangements. Condolences may be left for the family at www.fruripmayfuneralhome.com.
Dec. 29, 1923-Nov. 17, 2012
- V. Elaine Welty FAIRPORT, N.Y. — V. Elaine Welty, 89, formerly of Goshen, Ind., died Feb. 18.
- Dustin Lee Mathews Oct. 22, 1982-March 2, 2014
- Perry J. Raber Jan. 3, 1941-March 10, 2014
- Arrangements pending • Adolph P. Leininger • Roger Lee York • Samuel G. Galloway|Adolph P. Leininger , 96, Wakarusa, died Monday at 4:15 a.m. at Miller’s Merry Manor, Wakarusa; Rieth-Rohrer-Ehret-Lienhart Funeral Home, Wakarusa Roger Lee York , 60, died Monday at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center, Mishawaka; Yoder-Culp Funeral H
- John Edwin Gingerich Oct. 8, 1925-March 9, 2014
- Kenneth L. Martin NAPPANEE -- Kenneth L. Martin, 83, died at 2:15 p.m. Saturday at his home in Nappanee. Visitation is set for today from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. at the Old Brethren Church, 26354 C.R. 38, Goshen. A funeral service is set for 10 a.m. Tuesday at the Yell
- Arrangements pending for March 10, 2014 These arrangements and services appeared in the March 10, 2014 edition of The Goshen News.
- LeRoy ‘Pete’ O. Yoder Dec. 4, 1929-March 7, 2014
- Cheryl McBride July 18, 1957-March 7, 2014
- Arrangements pending for March 9, 2014 These arrangements and services appeared in the March 9, 2014 edition of The Goshen News.
- More Obituaries Headlines