GOSHEN — Ruth L. Lambright, 88, Goshen, and formerly of LaGrange, died Saturday at Greencroft Healthcare in Goshen. Mrs. Lambright was born on December 29, 1923 in LaGrange County to J. Elmer and Rosa (Yoder) Miller. They preceded her in death. Living most of her life in LaGrange County, she was a homemaker, kitchen supervisor at the LaGrange County Hospital, and a cook at Rainbow Years Learning Center in Shipshewana. She was a member of Shore Mennonite Church in Shipshewana. She was involved with OMS International taking mission trips to Russia and other foreign countries. On July 12, 1947 in LaGrange County, she married Harold Lambright. He preceded her in death Jan. 11, 2004. Surviving are three daughters and two sons-in-law, Birdena and Louis Bollenbacher, Nappanee, Karen Kotleba, Sarasota, Fla., and Marcile and Lewis Lindsey, Bourbon, Ind.; three sons and two daughters-in-law, Karl and Patricia Lambright, Avilla, Ind., Glendon Lambright of Ft. Wayne, Marlin Lambright, Middlebury, and Mary Lambright, LaGrange; 22 grandchildren; 27 great-grandchildren; two great-great-grandchildren; four sisters, Helen Neff, LaGrange, Rosalie Yoder, Topeka, Marilyn Burkey, Hebron, Ind., and Carolyn Dillon, Ligonier; and two brothers, Dwight Miller, Goshen, and DeWayne Miller, Johnson City, Tenn. She was also preceded in death by three sons, Dennis, Merrit, and Weldon Lambright; two grandsons, Sheldon Lambright and Jay Wise; and one great-grandchild. Funeral services will be on Tuesday at 2 p.m. at Shore Mennonite Church, 7235 W – 100 N, Shipshewana, with Rev. Carl Horner officiating. Burial will follow in Shore Cemetery, Shipshewana. Visitation will be Monday from 3 to 8 p.m. at the church. Memorials may be given to Rainbow Years Learning Center. Frurip-May Funeral Home in LaGrange is handling the arrangements. Condolences may be left for the family at www.fruripmayfuneralhome.com.
Dec. 29, 1923-Nov. 17, 2012
- Magdalene 'Maggie' Liechty GOSHEN — Magdalene “Maggie” Liechty, 83, passed away at her home Monday following a lengthy illness. She was born in Berne June 19, 1931, to Estella (Moser) and Marcus Lehman. She lived in Berne until August 2007 when she moved to Goshen. She was the
- Audrey M. Butt ENGLEWOOD, Fla. — Audrey M. Butt, 93, formerly of Syracuse, Ind., died July 2 in Florida. On Nov. 7, 1942 she married L. James Butt, who died in 1993. She is survived by her two children, Steve (Beverly) Butt, Rotonda West, Fla., and Toni (Michael) R
- Nancy J. Cripe CROMWELL — Nancy J. Cripe, 64, died Sunday at Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne. She is survived by her two sons, David (Amanda) Cripe, Nashville, Tenn., and Shawn Cripe, Columbia City. There will be a time of visitation from 11 a.m. unt
- Arrangements pending for Aug. 20, 2014 These arrangements and services appeared in the Aug. 20, 2014 edition of The Goshen News.
- Sandra L. Patton July 29, 1941-Aug. 18, 2014
- Arrangements pending: Aug. 19, 2014 Marlin P. Kline , 92, formerly of Millersburg, died Sunday at 12:08 p.m. at his daughter’s residence in Riverside, Calif.; Miller-Stewart Funeral Home, Middlebury Wilbur L. Pennington , 78, Elkhart, died Monday at 8:30 a.m. at Golden Living Center in
- Russell O. Briggs Feb. 7, 1948-Aug. 4, 2014
- Marlene F. Gingo Oct. 18, 1934-Aug. 16, 2014
- Angela Sue Detwiler Rhinevault Jan. 22, 1976-Aug. 13, 2014
- RoseAnn Seymore ELKHART — RoseAnn Seymore, 70, passed away at 10 p.m. Friday at Greenleaf Health Campus, Elkhart, after a brief illness.RoseAnn was born on Dec. 7, 1943, in San Angelo, Texas, the daughter of the late Amos and Freda (Yoder) Whetstone.On Aug. 5, 1972,
- More Obituaries Headlines