GOSHEN — Ruth L. Lambright, 88, Goshen, and formerly of LaGrange, died Saturday at Greencroft Healthcare in Goshen. Mrs. Lambright was born on December 29, 1923 in LaGrange County to J. Elmer and Rosa (Yoder) Miller. They preceded her in death. Living most of her life in LaGrange County, she was a homemaker, kitchen supervisor at the LaGrange County Hospital, and a cook at Rainbow Years Learning Center in Shipshewana. She was a member of Shore Mennonite Church in Shipshewana. She was involved with OMS International taking mission trips to Russia and other foreign countries. On July 12, 1947 in LaGrange County, she married Harold Lambright. He preceded her in death Jan. 11, 2004. Surviving are three daughters and two sons-in-law, Birdena and Louis Bollenbacher, Nappanee, Karen Kotleba, Sarasota, Fla., and Marcile and Lewis Lindsey, Bourbon, Ind.; three sons and two daughters-in-law, Karl and Patricia Lambright, Avilla, Ind., Glendon Lambright of Ft. Wayne, Marlin Lambright, Middlebury, and Mary Lambright, LaGrange; 22 grandchildren; 27 great-grandchildren; two great-great-grandchildren; four sisters, Helen Neff, LaGrange, Rosalie Yoder, Topeka, Marilyn Burkey, Hebron, Ind., and Carolyn Dillon, Ligonier; and two brothers, Dwight Miller, Goshen, and DeWayne Miller, Johnson City, Tenn. She was also preceded in death by three sons, Dennis, Merrit, and Weldon Lambright; two grandsons, Sheldon Lambright and Jay Wise; and one great-grandchild. Funeral services will be on Tuesday at 2 p.m. at Shore Mennonite Church, 7235 W – 100 N, Shipshewana, with Rev. Carl Horner officiating. Burial will follow in Shore Cemetery, Shipshewana. Visitation will be Monday from 3 to 8 p.m. at the church. Memorials may be given to Rainbow Years Learning Center. Frurip-May Funeral Home in LaGrange is handling the arrangements. Condolences may be left for the family at www.fruripmayfuneralhome.com.
Dec. 29, 1923-Nov. 17, 2012
- Jeffrey Mark Yoder BRISTOL — Jeffrey Mark Yoder, 60, died at 6:45 p.m. Thursday at Hubbard Hill Estates. On Nov. 4, 1984 he married Ronda L. Smith. She survives along with two children, Roman J. Yoder, and Jori R. Yoder both of Bristol; and his mother, Joyce E. Yoder o
- Karen Ann Leigh SYRACUSE — Karen Ann Leigh, 55, died at 4:30 p.m. Thursday at her home. She is survived by her daughter, Kristina (Dan) White, North Webster; and her mother, Jane Leigh, Leesburg. Visitation will be from 2 to 5 p.m. Sunday at Owen Family Funeral Home
- Arrangements pending for Aug. 2, 2014 These arrangements and services appeared in the Aug. 2, 2014 edition of The Goshen News.
- Earnest Clark ELKHART — Earnest Clark, 75, died July 19 at Kindred Nursing Home in Elkhart. He is survived by his wife, Martha Clark, Memphis, Tenn.; son, Desmond Clark, Millington, Tenn. and three others sons in California; and stepdaughters, Cordella Hayes-Hurdl
- Milan 'Mile' Vukosavljevic ELKHART — Milan “Mile” Vukosavljevic, 92, passed away peacefully Saturday evening in his home surrounded by family. Milan was born Sept. 8, 1921 in Drljace, Yugoslavia, to Dusan and Ana (Saponja) Vukosavljevic. He married Renate Simmat of Solingen, G
- Ruth E. Kalb PAINESVILLE, Ohio — Ruth E. Kalb, 97, formerly of Bucyrus, passed away Wednesday at Altercare of Mentor. Born July 3, 1917 in Akron, Ohio, she was the first of four children born to Esta and Albert Taylor. She was married to Marvin Kalb in 1941. In h
- Robert Ellsworth Goss ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. — Robert E. Goss, 71, died July 24 at his home in St. Augustine. He succumbed to chronic respiratory illness. He was born Nov. 8, 1942, in Goshen, Ind., to Ellsworth C. and Myrtle (Summer) Goss. His wife, Chris Klein-Goss, survive
- Arlene D. Scheidler ELKHART — Arlene D. Scheidler, 95, died Wednesday at Eastlake Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. She married Albert H. Glenn in 1938; he died in 1960. In 1965, she married Earl Scheidler, who died in 1979. She is survived by a daughter, Sueann (Richa
- Mary Alice Miller SILVERTON, Ore. — Mary Alice Miller, born Aug. 9, 1950, near Topeka, LaGrange County, Ind., departed this life following a short illness Tuesday at her home near Silverton. Mary was baptized in her youth upon confession of her faith in Jesus Christ a
- Gene R. Lowther ELKHART — Gene R. Lowther, 75, died Tuesday at Golden Living Center. He married Mary M. Flynn March 27, 1970, in Elkhart. She survives with two sons, Michael (Pam) Estes and James Estes, both of Elkhart; and two daughters, Donna Estes of Elkhart and
- More Obituaries Headlines