Men’s Cross Country
• Purdue junior Tyler Wynn (Goshen) was the 48th overall finisher in the Indiana Intercollegiates at Indiana University in Bloomington. He was the fourth Purdue runner covering the 8,000 meters in 25.59. The Boilermakers finished second in the team standings to the Indiana Hoosiers.
• Goshen College dropped a 6-3 decision to Grace College in Crossroads League action. Junior Anika Baumgartner (Goshen) was a 6-0, 6-1 winner at No. 1 singles for the Maple Leafs. Baumgartner teamed with sophomore Maria Thomas (Bethany Christian) for an 8-4 win at No. 1 doubles. Senior Corine Alvarez (Bethany Christian) teamed with Noemi Salvador for a 9-7 loss at No. 2 doubles.
• Senior Melissa Ramer (NorthWood) posted a 6-4, 6-2 win at No. 4 singles and junior Taryn Johnson (NorthWood) dropped a 6-4, 7-6 decision at No. 6 singles for the Bethel Pilots in a 6-3 Crossroads League win over Grace College.
• Senior Sharisse Yoder (Bethany Christian) recorded an assist for Marian in a 1-1 tie with Purdue Calumet.
• Sophomore goalie Mallory Conrad (Elkhart Memorial) made 12 saves for the Bethel Pilots in a 1-1 tie with Siena Heights. Conrad played all 110 minutes of the contest. She is currently ranked seventh in the nation in total saves.
• Senior Amy Thompson (NorthWood) finished in a tie for 10th place (77-76—153) as the Indianapolis Greyhounds won the 13-team Screaming Eagle Classic at Cambridge Golf Course near Evansville.
Indianapolis won the Green Bay Invitational as Thompson tied for fifth-place at 77-78—155.