SLIDESHOW: Fairfield vs. Lewis Cass Sectional Semifinal
Photos from Friday night's sectional semifinal action between Fairfield and Lewis Cass.
- PREP WRESTLING: No regrets BENTON -- Fairfield senior wrestler Forrest Glogouski made the most of his second and final trip to the IHSAA state wrestling tournament. The Falcon standout, a four-year competitor for Fairfield, finished as the runner-up at 120 pounds at the recent
- PREP BOYS BASKETBALL: Goshen ready for rematch with Blazers GOSHEN -- Survive and advance. At sectional time, that's what Indiana high school basketball is all about. And that is just what the Goshen High School boys basketball team did Tuesday night in the opening round of the Class 4A Elkhart Sectional at
- Park names GHS football staff New Goshen High School football coach Kyle Park has announced his coaching staff for the 2014 season.
- Park names football staff at Goshen
PODCAST: TGN Sports Roundtable, Ep. 21
TGN Sports Editor David Vantress and Sports Reporter Greg Keim talk about sectional boys basketball, aka Hoosier Hysteria, and boys state swimming results.
Purdue loses again, falls 76-70 to No. 9 Wisconsin
To Purdue coach Matt Painter
- NBA: Jefferson leads Bobcats past Pacers CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Al Jefferson scored Al Jefferson scored 34 points in Charlotte's 109-87 victory over the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday night that gave the Bobcats their fifth straight home win. Jefferson was 16 of 25 from the field and had eight reb
- COLLEGE BASKETBALL: Nebraska holds off Indiana's charge for win BLOOMINGTON -- Walter Pitchford and Shavon Shields each scored 17 points Wednesday, and Nebraska's defense held off Indiana's second-half rally for a 70-60 victory. The Cornhuskers (18-11, 10-7 Big Ten) have won seven of eight and this one strengthen
- PREP BOYS BASKETBALL: On to the semis SYRACUSE -- NorthWood and Tippecanoe Valley were the winners Wednesday night in the IHSAA Class 3A boys basketball sectional at Wawasee High School, but the two teams advanced in very different games. Senior Will Stueve tossed in 21 points and classm
Chicago mayor explores Soldier Field expansion
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is exploring whether to add thousands of seats
- More Sports Headlines