• Sophomore Jakyah Qaiyim (NorthWood) grabbed four rebounds for Ancilla College in an 83-63 loss to Olney Central College.
• Junior Anthony Yoder (Concord) caught a 27-yard touchdown pass from quarterback Christian Chase as the Trine Trojans were 47-41 winners over Olivet College. Yoder had four catches for 69 yards. Senior Tony Miranda (NorthWood) had three assisted tackles and senior Tyler Keck (Elkhart Memorial) kicked four PATs.
• Senior Zach Corpe (Elkhart Memorial) made a tackle and assisted on two others and John Sittler had a tackle for the Franklin Grizzlies in a 59-21 win over Hanover. Franklin (7-3) clinched a fourth straight Heartland Collegiate Athletic Conference championship and claimed a berth in the NCAA Division III playoffs. Corpe has 33 tackles, 15 assists and two interceptions and Sittler five tackles, four assists and an interception this season. Also for the Grizzlies, freshman Eldon Burtsfield (Fairfield) has averaged 45.9 yards on seven kickoffs and had booted two PATs this season.
• Junior Brenna Ghigliotto (NorthWood) won three individual events and was on a winning relay for Franklin in a 202-66 victory at Rose-Hulman in Terre Haute. She won the 200-yard freestyle (2:02.31), the 100 breaststroke (1:10.35) and 200 breaststroke (2:33.42). Ghigliotto teamed with sophomore Shelby Conrad, freshmen Carly Fernandes and Regina Solik for a first place in the 200 medley relay (1:55.48). Franklin is 9-0 on the season.
• United States Naval Academy sophomore Julie Jesse (Goshen) competed in a four-team meet with Bucknell, American and Lafayette, placing sixth in the three-meter diving event (212.75 points) and fourth in the one-meter (234.35). Her score in the one-meter was a personal best in college.
• The IUPUI Jaguars posted a 161-137 win over Wright State. For the winners, freshman Brittani Grove (Northridge) was third in the 100 freestyle (54.82), freshman Melissa Berger (NorthWood) fourth in three-meter diving (198.22 points) and fourth in one-meter diving (196.20) and sophomore Sarah Rozow (Wawasee) third in the 100 breaststroke (1:13.44) and fifth in the 200 individual medley (2:20.82).