• Taylor University senior Josh Riikonen (Elkhart Central) had seven points, three rebounds, an assist and a steal for the Trojans (7-6) in a 62-58 win over Rochester in Livonia, Michigan.
• University of Illinois Chicago freshman Markese McGuire (Elkhart Memorial) grabbed a rebound for the Flames (5-9) in a 74-60 loss to Illinois (11-2) at the United Center in Chicago.
• Sophomore Nic Moore (Warsaw) tallied 10 points, three rebounds, three assists and two steals for the SMU Mustangs (10-2) defeated Wyoming 62-52. He has scored in double figures in 11 of the 12 games. Moore has also been named to the American Athletic Conference Honor Roll three times this seasons.
• Freshman Anna Heck (Concord) had 10 points and four rebounds for Holy Cross in a 76-46 win over Marygrove in the consolation game of the Davenport University tournament. Senior Lindsey Steffen (NorthWood) totaled 10 points, four rebounds, an assist and a steal for the winners. Holy Cross lost to Davenport 116-58 in the first round. Steffen had 14 points, three rebounds and a steal.
• Freshman Savannah Bley (NorthWood) tossed in a career-high 14 points for Taylor University in an 82-75 loss to Indiana University Southeast. She made 6-of-7 field goals and 2-of-3 free throws. Bley also had six rebounds, an assist and a steal. Bley has played in all 13 games for the Trojans (4-9) averaging 5.3 points per game. She is shooting 42.9 percent (40-of-70) and 62.9 (22-of-35) from the free-throw line. Bley had a total of 71 rebounds, 17 assists and seven steals.
• Senior Lauren Tait (Wawasee) had two rebounds and an assist and sophomore Sarah Miller (Jimtown) played for the Trine Thunder in a 76-63 win over Brescia in Bluffton, Ohio.
• Sophomore Akyah Taylor (Elkhart Memorial) tossed in 19 points for the Saint Francis Cougars in an 85-49 win over the University of Northwestern Ohio.