- Local News
City Council to consider allowing chicken flocks in Goshen
Up to six hens, but no roosters, would be allowed by ordinance.
- Final phase in place for 'Rebuild the Ox Bow Park Tower Campaign' DUNLAP -- With less than $5,700 to reach its project goal of $130,500, the Elkhart County Parks staff is hoping the fundraising for a new Ox Bow Park Tower will be complete this spring To help raise the remaining funds the community is invited to col
- Dress code may come to West Goshen GOSHEN -- Students at West Goshen Elementary School may dress similarly for the upcoming school year. A dress code committee has been formed and sought input from parents and staff members for the creation of a uniform policy or a standardized dress
- Fairfield board OKs make-up day schedule BENTON -- Parents who live in Fairfield Community Schools don't need to worry about their spring break plans, but won't have the same luxury for Easter or Memorial Day weekend. In a plan approved by the school board Thursday, students will make up se
- Shipshewana Council approves new fire contract SHIPSHEWANA -- Following a dispute with Shipshewana's surrounding townships, the Town Council approved a new fire contract Thursday and awaits the signatures of Newbury, Van Buren, and Clay township officials on the revised pact. The deadline for the
- Elkhart cancer survivor to attend Academy Awards ELKHART – Without hesitation, Vicki Lehman of Elkhart will say that she is here today because of Suzanne Lindley, founder of YES! BeatLiverTumors.org.
- Mother sues state for son's death A Middlebury woman is suing state officials, the Department of Correction and staff at Westville Correctional Facility in the wake of her son’s death two years ago at Westville.
- Lippert acquiring two companies ELKHART -- Drew Industries announces that subsidiary Lippert Components has acquired two companies. In announcements Friday, the company said it has purchased Innovative Design Solutions Inc. of Troy, Mich. IDS designs, develops and manufactures ele
- GRASPING GREATNESS GOSHEN -- Football coaching legend Vince Lombardi said, "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing." There's a certain amount of pressure to win at every level of sports, even in high school. Just what does it take to build a successful program a
- Briefly GOSHEN Oboeist set to perform at GC Oboist and Goshen College oboe instructor Jennet Ingle will present a recital of oboe transcriptions March 7. The recital will begin at 7:30 p.m. in the Music Center's Rieth Recital Hall. Ingle's program is titled
- More Local News Headlines
- City Council to consider allowing chicken flocks in Goshen