- Local News
Police: Vehicle in fatal crash was traveling at more than 100 mph
Elkhart County police continue to investigate a Nov. 20 crash that claimed the life of a Ligonier man.
UPDATE: Goshen gas leak fixed
A natural gas leak which caused an evacuation in downtown Goshen Tuesday has been fixed.
Warning issued for lake-effect snow in Northern Indiana
Snow has started falling in parts of northern Indiana, with up to a foot of lake-effect snow possible on one of the year's busiest travel days.
- Ruptured gas line causes part of downtown to shutdown GOSHEN — A natural gas leak prompted the evacuation of part of downtown Goshen Tuesday, and led to street closures and traffic snarls.
- Location of pool still murky GOSHEN -- Goshen Community Schools has officially received the go-ahead to pursue construction of a new pool at one of its campuses. But which campus is the best choice? During a meeting of the Goshen Board of School Trustees Monday evening, board me
- School workers are on leave after rape-case charges COLUMBUS, Ohio -- An Ohio school superintendent and two other employees have been placed on leave after they were charged following an investigation prompted by the rape of a 16-year-old girl by two high school football players, school officials sai
- SLIDESHOW: Pets of the Week Pets available for adoption at the Humane Society of Elkhart County.
BREAKING: Gas leak near downtown Goshen causes closure of Third Street
Crews are responding in the alley between Second and Third streets along Washington Street in downtown Goshen for a gas leak.
- Firm seeks to run environmental center GOSHEN — Goshen Board of Works and Safety members Monday received a recommendation for a firm to run the Goshen Environmental Center. The Goshen City Council back in early August authorized city officials to seek proposals from companies interested i
UPDATE: Goshen man killed in crash
A Goshen man was killed in a crash four miles west of Goshen Monday.
Dead is Ammon Imhoff, 51.
- More Local News Headlines
- Police: Vehicle in fatal crash was traveling at more than 100 mph