- Local News
- Families approved for Habitat homes WARSAW --The Board of Directors of Habitat for Humanity of Kosciusko County recently approved three families to receive homes. The families are John and Londa Lewis; Andrea Wagner and her son; and Jacob and Nichole Roberson and their children. Habita
- Elkhart man gets 120 years in grocery slayings GOSHEN — How many victims were there?
Goshen percussionists earn No. 1 ranking
Percussionists from Goshen High School have triumphed in preliminary competition at the Winter Guard International Percussion World Championships in Dayton, Ohio.
GC publications staffers win awards
GOSHEN -- Goshen College students involved with campus publications were recently honored for their work at the Indiana Collegiate Press Association competition for print media. ICPA presented the awards at its annual conference April 5 at Indiana Un
- 49th anniversary of tornado outbreak will be program topic BRISTOL — The Elkhart County Historical Museum will hold an event on Sunday at 1 p.m. to commemorate the 49th anniversary of the Palm Sunday tornadoes. The museum is located at 304 W. Vistula St. The event will begin with a short presentation by cura
- Council member urges Goshen residents to clean up their yards GOSHEN — Cluttered yards in your neighborhood becoming an eyesore? Goshen’s Dial-A-Truck program may be just what the doctor ordered. That’s the word from Dixie Robinson, a Goshen City Council member who has become increasingly concerned with what sh
- MAKE THE MUSIC STOP LAGRANGE -- Lakeland High School students stepped back in time and listened to Tiny Tim's "Tip-Toe Thru' the Tulips With Me" during their lunch last week, but many of them didn't really want to hear the song. The challenge from the DECA student group
- Church partners with housing agency to help families GOSHEN -- A new ministry called "Operation 320: A Ministry of Encouragement" to guide local families through rental and home ownership journeys has been started at The First Presbyterian Church of Goshen. The church's ministry program will work thro
- Lt. Governor: LaunchPad 'cool' GOSHEN — Sue Ellspermann liked what she saw in downtown Goshen. “What a cool space!,” Indiana’s lieutenant governor enthused Tuesday afternoon. Ellspermann paid a visit to LaunchPad, a business incubator on the second floor of the Goshen Chamber of C
- SLIDESHOW: Pets of the Week The Humane Society of Elkhart County has many pets looking for permanent and loving homes.
- More Local News Headlines