- Local News
- RV leaders forecast a smooth cruise LOUISVILLE, KY. -- The recreational vehicle industry is on cruise control and the road ahead looks smooth. That was the positive message from Recreational Vehicle Industry Association President Richard Coon, who had nothing but good news to tell hund
- Council approves bond amendment to neighborhood preservation code GOSHEN -- Goshen City Council members Tuesday voted on second reading to approve an amendment to the Goshen City code neighborhood preservation article. "This is a fairly limited amendment and applies to buildings that are unoccupied or (do) not make
- RV dealers positive about upswing in industry LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Everyone is smiling at the RV show. During a year in which recreational vehicle shipments to manufacturers are expected to be 10 percent higher than 2012 and knowing the industry expects a 6 percent increase next year, dealers, man
- SLIDESHOW: Pets of the Week Pets available for adoption through the Humane Society of Elkhart County. On Saturday the shelter is holding it's Holiday Open House from 12 to 3 p.m. Santa will visiting with animals and the public. The shelter's Red Barn will be open during the open house and on Dec. 13 and 14.
Mood upbeat on eve of National RV Trade Show
LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The final adjustments were being made to recreational vehicles Monday afternoon as workers prepared the units for the annual National RV Trade Show that will open Tuesday.
Teen reaches plea deal in 2010 Enchanted Hills killing
An Indiana youth who was sentenced to 25 years after pleading guilty at age 12 to helping kill a friend's stepfather could leave prison as early as next year.
- BACK IN BUSINESS GOSHEN -- Need a place to wash your clothes and maybe entertain the kids at the same time? If so, Vicki and James Roeder have you covered. The Roeders, both Goshen High School graduates who grew up in this area, are the new operators of what was once
- GHS football alumni reunite for annual game GOSHEN - The Friday after Thanksgiving is known as Black Friday as people get in line at retail stores and try and get the best deals on holiday gifts. However, for local Goshen High School football alumni, it's a chance to play ball again. The annua
- SLIDESHOW: 1988 Goshen High School Football Championship Twenty-five years ago on the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend, Goshen High School’s football team reached its ultimate goal of a state championship by defeating Franklin Central, 24-10 at the Hoosier Dome in Indianapolis. It was a special accomplishment not just for the team, but for the whole Goshen community. Below is a black & white tribune to that extraordinary achievement.
25 YEARS AGO: Mission accomplished at dome, 24-10
EDITOR'S NOTE: This is the game story following Goshen High School's win in the 1988 4A State Championship football game on Nov. 26, 1988
- More Local News Headlines