GOSHEN — Goshen-area Notre Dame football fans had a plethora of options when it came for finding a place to watch the No. 1 Fighting Irish take on No. 2 Alabama in the BCS National Championship Game Monday night.Jason Oswald, owner of Constant Spring in downtown Goshen, decided to give them one more.
- Local News
- Elkhart native among six soldiers killed in Afghan crash ELKHART -- The mother of a northern Indiana soldier says he was one of six U.S. service members killed after a helicopter crashed in southern Afghanistan, Debbie Bussard Passerallo of Elkhart said that her son. 30-year-old U.S. Army Staff Sgt. Jesse
- Briefly NEW PARIS Spelling bee champ at New Paris Elementary New Paris Elementary School's Spelling Bee Champion for 2013 is sixth-grader Riley Bales, son of Stacy Pickett and Donald Bales. Riley correctly spelled the word "science" to win the bee in the 12t
- 2014 LaGrange County 4-H enrollment underway LAGRANGE -- Youth in grades one through 12 are being sought for participation in the 2014 LaGrange County 4-H program. Students in elementary grades have been receiving enrollment information through their local schools. Enrollment materials are also
Goshen Plan Commission moves forward with business park
GOSHEN -- Goshen Plan Commission members Tuesday got the initial ball rolling on the planned development of a large section of property located on Goshen's south side to be known as the Waterford Commons Business Park. During Tuesday's meeting, the c
- Hage to sign sewing book GOSHEN -- Cheri Hage will be at Better World Books from 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday signing copies of her new book, "The ABCs of Sewing." For the past 15 years, Hage, a Goshen resident, and her husband, Rick, have produced and distributed pincushions across
Gold coin donated in Mishawaka Salvation Army kettle
MISHAWAKA — The Salvation Army says a donor anonymously dropped a gold Krugerrand coin into one of its red kettles in Mishawaka.
1 killed in double shooting at North Webster home
Police in northern Indiana say one man was killed and another wounded in a shooting during a domestic dispute.
- Estate of Middlebury couple gives $400K to cancer research GOSHEN — A $400,000 gift was presented to IU Health Goshen Center for Cancer Care Wednesday.
- Parents should not toy around with kids' careers It shouldn't happen, but it does. Sometime during their middle school years, many female students who excel in math and science turn away from those areas of study for other interests. One reason for that lost interest in vital subjects may be the wa
- State fire marshal eyeing Bristol blaze BRISTOL — An investigation into the death of two people in a trailer fire Monday is now in the hands of the state fire marshal.
- More Local News Headlines