SLIDESHOW: Pets of the Week
Featured pets available for adoption at the Humane Society of Elkhart County. Many are already altered and ready to find a home!
- Local News
- Rockies blank Cubs in front of record crowd MESA, Ariz. -- Nolan Arenado and Kyle Parker each hit home runs and Jorge De La Rosa pitched three innings of two-hit ball Tuesday, leading the Colorado Rockies to a 13-0 win over the Chicago Cubs in front of a Cactus League-record 14,840 fans. Aren
- IRS scam doesn't fool Goshen woman GOSHEN -- Two voice-mails deeply disturbed Irene Rassi recently while listening to her phone messages after getting home from work. "He sounded threatening," Rassi said. "I was taken aback at first and then it ticked me off." She kept the recordings
- Local musicians to perform at Purdue this weekend WEST LAFAYETTE — On Sunday at Purdue University’s Elliott Hall of Music, six Elkhart County students will perform in the 54th Annual All-State Festival weekend.
- Concord regional tickets on sale Tickets for the Class 4A high school boys basketball regional Saturday at Michigan City will be on sale this week at Concord High School. Season tickets (good for both sessions) are $10 . Tickets for pre-school children are free. Sales will be today
- Housing survey finds concerns about cost, conditions in Goshen GOSHEN -- What the housing needs in Elkhart County are is the topic of a study that's underway. The Indiana Association for Community Economic Development, which has been contracted by Goshen, Elkhart, Elkhart County and non-profit LaCasa Inc., prese
Officers train below 20 inches of ice on Lake Wawasee
SYRACUSE — Indiana Department of Natural Resources scuba divers practiced rescue and recovery operations underneath 20 inches of ice in Lake Wawasee March 5. Divers and their support staff practiced preparing for the worst case scenario, where a person falls through the ice and needs emergency assistance, DNR officials said.
WEATHER UPDATE: Area under a winter storm warning
The National Weather Service of Northern Indiana has issued a winter storm warning.
- Goshen landlord told to clean property GOSHEN — The lawnmowers have to go. Members of the Goshen Board of Public Works and Safety told landlord Ron Davidhizar that he must remove lawnmowers and other items stored at 511 N. Fifth St. The decision was the final action of an order to bring D
- GHS Class of ‘69 planning 45th reunion Goshen High School’s Class of 1969 will be holding its 45th reunion Aug. 2 at Bosco’s Place in Goshen.
- SLIDESHOW: Pets of the Week Featured pets from the Humane Society of Elkhart County. March’s theme is “Find Your Pot o' Gold." The shelter is offering discounted adoption fees for specific “Pots of Gold” waiting for their forever home. The discounts vary by animal. Visit the shelter for more details.
- More Local News Headlines