Several thefts were recently reported to police.
• Debbie Speth, a realtor with At Home Reality, told Goshen police a furnace was taken from a vacant house located at 109 Crescent St., Goshen, at noon Nov. 12.
• Tom Konopinski, Goshen, told Goshen police an unknown woman left Martin’s Supermarket, 1527 Bashor Road, Goshen, with a cartful of groceries that had not been paid for at 11:41 a.m. Nov. 24.
• Alex Jones, Goshen, told Goshen police several items were stolen out of his vehicle while it was parked at 75 Greenway Drive, Goshen, at 11:30 p.m. Friday.
• Deangelo Johnson, 27, 1814 10th St., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police at 3:35 a.m. Saturday while at 4025 Elkhart Road, Goshen, on a charge of battery. He was booked into the county jail.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Mark Thompson, Goshen, told Goshen police someone damaged his vehicle while it was parked at 1852 Westplains Drive, Goshen, at 10:30 p.m. Thursday.
• Robert Allberry, Goshen, told Goshen police he noticed someone had tampered with the refrigerator compressor of Dandinos, 1407 Elkhart Road, Goshen, at 2:40 p.m. Friday.
• Keith Jodway, Goshen, told Goshen police the rear windows of several vehicles were shattered while parked at 209 Tanglewood Drive, Goshen, at 1:51 a.m. Saturday.
• Goshen police received a report of several vehicles being damaged while parked at 504 Glenwood Drive, Goshen, at 1:30 a.m. Saturday.
• Levi Wallin , 32, 1321 W. Hubbard Ave., Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police at 1:02 a.m. Saturday in the parking lot of 1715 E. Lincoln Ave., Goshen, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while a habitual traffic violator. He was booked into the county jail.
The following motorists were recently arrested by Goshen police on charges of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
• Hector Torres-Bayona, 22, 217 S. Silverwood Lane, Apt. B, Goshen, was arrested after a vehicle crash around 5:30 p.m. Thursday at the intersection of Lincoln Avenue and Second Street. In addition to the OWI, Torres-Bayona was arrested on charges of leaving the scene of a crash and application fraud. He was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Gregory J. Stokes, 43, 3514 Bowser Ave., Fort Wayne, was arrested after a traffic stop around 12:14 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Pike and Huron streets. He was incarcerated in the Elkhart County jail.
• Staff at Kroger Fuel Center, 209 Chicago Ave., Goshen, reported the theft of gasoline to Goshen police Thursday.