A Mishawaka man was injured when his vehicle crashed into a ditch at 2:58 a.m. Thursday near Middlebury.
According to Elkhart County police, Daniel S. Little, 33, Mishawaka, was driving his vehicle westbound on U.S. 20, just east of C.R. 33, when his vehicle left the north edge of the roadway and crashed into the ditch. Little was ejected from his vehicle and transported to South Bend Memorial Hospital for treatment of a fractured leg.
Police indicated that Little was reportedly found to be intoxicated at the time of the crash, and the investigation is ongoing.
• Ryan Mehl, Goshen, told Goshen police his law office storage building belonging to Mehl & Mehl, 222 N. Main St., Goshen, was burglarized at 8:59 a.m. Wednesday.
• Representatives of Autri Inc., 2109 Lincolnway East, Goshen, told Goshen police a Fifth Wheel travel trailer was stolen from their facility at 4 p.m. Nov. 22.
• Juan A. Romo Vallin, 306 S. 10th St., Goshen, filed a report with Goshen police Wednesday indicating someone had stolen his wallet from out of his vehicle while it was parked at his residence at approximately 11 p.m. July 4.
• Forestean A. Concepcion, 305 Queen St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone stole several appliances from her home at 10 p.m. Tuesday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Jorge Camacho, 1916 W. Clinton St., Goshen, told Goshen police two vehicles had been damaged while parked in his driveway at 8:45 p.m. Tuesday.