• Approved an agreement amendment ratification with Yaw Construction in the amount of $5,104 for extra work at the Chicago Avenue bus stop location. The work included the installation of a catch basin, storm sewer and extra curb to allow for proper drainage of the roadway.
• Approved a request by Benteler Automotive representative Steve Kingery for relief from the city's hard surface driveway standards for a property at 910 Eisenhower Drive, Goshen. The company wants to install a gravel parking lot there.
• Approved the 2013 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) sub-recipient Agreement for the city's owner-occupied housing rehabilitation program.
• Approved appraisal contracts with Rita Gabriel for $14,125 and Russell Appraisal Services for $27,475 connected to the Ind. 15 and Kercher Road intersection improvement project.
• Approved a right-of-way permit application for the installation of seven monitoring wells at the former Fiedeke Cleaners property located at 211 S. Fifth St., Goshen.
• Approved a joint resolution with Elkhart County officials for the county's transfer and the city's acceptance of a power broom to be used by the Goshen Street Department.