SLIDESHOW: Chamber of Commerce Golf and Tennis Outing
Photos from Wednesday's Golf and Tennis Outing at Maplecrest Country Club.
- Local News
- Tree lighting part of First Friday's Hometown Holiday events GOSHEN — Ten-year-old Chylee Vidmar pulled the switch to light the Christmas tree on West Washington Street in downtown Goshen during First Fridays.
- Goshen surges past Bremen for win BREMEN -- It only took a little bit of a spark to ignite the Goshen Redskins. That spark may have been when the host Bremen Lions took their first and only lead of the game at 22-21 with 6:15 left in the third period on a basket by 6-2 sophomore Ryan
- NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL AP Source: Irish headed to Pinstripe Bowl NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL AP Source: Irish headed to Pinstripe Bowl Notre Dame plans to accept a bid to the Pinstripe Bowl at Yankee Stadium, a person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press on Friday. The person, who spoke on condition of ano
- GC gets $1M Lilly grant Goshen College received a $1 million grant from Lilly Endowment Inc. this week to help establish stronger career counseling, foster student entrepreneurship and promote internships and other experiential learning opportunities at the college.
- NFL Texans fire coach Gary Kubiak NFL Texans fire coach Gary Kubiak HOUSTON -- Gary Kubiak pulled the Texans out of the NFL basement and remains the only coach to take them to the playoffs. That wasn't enough to save his job, not with the Texans mired in an 11-game skid that has dr
- Public meeting discusses $2M Kercher Road intersection project GOSHEN — Plans are progressing for a $2 million intersection improvement project at Ind. 15 (South Main Street) and Kercher Road by Goshen and Elkhart County engineering departments.
- Tree farms offer many varieties of Christmas trees "Oh, Christmas tree! Oh, Christmas tree!" This famous song is always the first thing that comes to my mind about this time of year with Christmas quickly approaching. Some trees have been up for weeks already and then some families prefer to "wait" u
- Nappanee soup kitchen to open NAPPANEE -- A collaborative effort between Faith Mission of Elkhart, Chicago/Michiana Five for the Homeless of Nappanee and Nappanee Church of the Brethren is bringing a new soup kitchen to Nappanee. John Shafer, founder of Chicago/Michiana Five for
Illustrator to sign copies of new book today, Saturday
GOSHEN -- Illustrator Karen Gruntman will be signing copies of her new book, "Grandma's Shoes," at Shutterhugs from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. today during First Fridays and from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. Only about 120 books will be sold. If the books don'
- Ivy Tech program gets adults to think about continuing education ELKHART — The Ivy Tech Community College Potentials Unlimited Learning Lab (PULL) has been in Elkhart for 12 years.
- More Local News Headlines