• The Goshen College Maple Leafs dropped a 25-22, 25-22, 25-21 Crossroads League decision to Taylor. Junior middle hitter Melanie Meyer (Concord) had 14 kills, an ace, four digs and a solo block; senior middle hitter Emily Waits (Fairfield) two kills and a solo block and freshman middle hitter Lexa Magnuson (Elkhart Memorial) six kills and two digs for the Maple Leafs.
• Sophomore outside hitter-defensive specialist Haley Bechtel (Fairfield) served back-to-back aces in a streak of seven consecutive points as Campbellsville rallied for a 24-26, 21-25, 25-15, 25-11, 15-4 win over Indiana University Southeast in New Albany. Bechtel had three aces in the match. It was the second time this season the Tigers (17-5) have come back from a 2-0 deficit to win.
• Freshman setter Riley Troyer (Fairfield) totaled 12 assists and five digs for the Anderson Ravens in a 27-25, 7-25, 25-23, 17-25, 15-13 victory over Bluffton and 12 assists and seven digs in a 25-22, 25-19, 21-25, 25-15 loss to Otterbein in Cincinnati, Ohio.
• Freshman defensive specialist Raina Troyer (Fairfield) notched a setting assist, an ace and 10 digs for the Indiana Wesleyan Wildcats in a 25-19, 27-29, 25-14, 25-13 Crossroads League win over Grace College.
• Junior libero Molly Studer (Wawasee) recorded 12 digs for Judson University in a 27-25, 25-15, 25-14 loss to Trinity International. It was Studer’s fifth straight match to record double figures in digs.
• The Bethel Pilots dropped a 25-23, 19-25, 25-15, 20-25, 15-12 Crossroad League to Saint Francis. Senior defensive specialist Amanda Troyer (Elkhart Memorial) had 25 digs, freshman outside hitter Hanna Stump (NorthWood) eight kills and freshman middle blocker Jana Yoder (NorthWood) a kill and a blocking assists for the Pilots.
• Indianapolis senior middle blocker Brittany Anglemyer (Elkhart Memorial) recorded nine kills and a hitting percentage of .300 for her 13 match this season with a hitting percentage of .300 or better. Anglemyer also had three digs and four blocking assists in a 25-20, 25-13, 25-19 win over Wisconsin-Parkside.
• Freshman forward Gaby Romo had two shots for the IPFW Mastodons in a 1-0 Summit League loss to Western Illinois.