SLIDESHOW: Pets of the Week
Pets available for adoption through the Humane Society of Elkhart County. On Saturday the shelter is holding it's Holiday Open House from 12 to 3 p.m. Santa will visiting with animals and the public. The shelter's Red Barn will be open during the open house and on Dec. 13 and 14.
- Local News
- LaGrange dispatcher talks woman out of burning home A distraught Topeka woman was talked to safety out of her burning home Thursday morning by a LaGrange County 911 dispatcher.
First Fridays theme is 'Live & Local'
Music: This month, it’s the main thing.
“Live & Local” is the theme for the March First Fridays in Goshen. Local and regional musicians will be performing in a host of downtown venues.
- Wreck leaves Westview sisters in critical, serious condition EMMA — A pair of Millersburg sisters headed to school this morning were involved in a two-car crash that left one in critical condition and may have been caused in part by snow piles obstructing views.
State police hand over Martin's shooting report to prosecutor
The Indiana State Police handed over its report from the Jan. 15 shooting at Martin's to the Elkhart County Prosecutor's Office today.
VIDEO: Crash near Westview High School sends two to hospitals
TGN Photojournalist Sam Householder talks to LaGrange County Sheriff's Deputy Ed Flowers about the crash at Ind. 5 and 200 South near Emma shortly before 8 a.m. Thursday, March 6, 2014.
WHO WE ARE: Major transportation changes just around the corner
A rerouted and raised U.S. 33, a quiet zone and a Waterford Mills Parkway bridge over the Marion Line will change the way motorists travel through and around the city in a few years. And those may not be the last three projects to separate cars from trains.
Home invasion suspect pleads guilty in court
One of the suspects involved in a home invasion, where a New Paris couple were confined in their home, pleaded guilty to several felonies this morning in Elkhart Circuit Court.
- Relentless winter tough on school schedules Winter weather continued to add school snow days in Elkhart County this February.
WHO WE ARE: Projects point Goshen back to the future
One recent morning, Brad Hunsberger took a walk through part of Goshen’s past. He was talking about the future.
- Northridge grad crowned as Miss Purdue WEST LAFAYETTE — Emily Mishler of Goshen has been crowned 2014 Miss Purdue.
- More Local News Headlines