- Local News
SLIDESHOW: The Week in Photos
National Weather Service expecting heavy snow starting tonight
The National Weather Service of Northern Indiana is calling for heavy snow starting late tonight and continuing through Wednesday.
- Parkview LaGrange welcomes new board chairman LAGRANGE — During a recent board retreat, Parkview LaGrange Hospital President Rob Myers welcomed Kevin Lambright in his new role as president of the board, replacing out-going chair, Jac Price.
- THE DIRT ON GARDENING: Facebook can also teach users how to make maple syrup Do you do Facebook? There are probably some out there that have no clue what Facebook is, how it operates and could care less.
Goshen pool location tabled; middle school recommended
GOSHEN — A pool location task force that has studied where the best location for a new swimming pool for Goshen schools should be located recommends a middle school site.
Goshen rail crossings to close this week
New track installation will close all crossings along Norfolk Southern's Chicago rail line at some point beginning Wednesday.
Public meeting set for rerouting U.S. 33 through Goshen
State highway agency to hold hearing on rerouting U.S. 33 in Goshen.
- Goshen committee expected to recommend middle school for new pool
VIDEO: Goshen Middle School teachers flash mob students for ISTEP
Teachers at Goshen Middle School started their day Monday with a flash mob dance routine. The teachers said the dance was their way of getting students excited about the ISTEP testing that will be held Tuesday and Wednesday.Goshen News video by Roger Schneider
- Bethany law ed students ‘arrest’ teacher GOSHEN — Students in Brent Reinhardt’s law education class interrupted Gary Chupp’s period 7 study hall to arrest him for the murder of Buddy (the blow-up baseball dummy).
- More Local News Headlines
- SLIDESHOW: The Week in Photos