Andria Pena, 219 N. Second St., Goshen, told Goshen police someone entered her vehicle while parked at her home at approximately 7 p.m. Thursday and stole her purse.
• Amy Kline, manager of Sun Communities, 61108 Old C.R. 17, Goshen, told Goshen police a company vehicle was damaged and tools were taken from the property at 1:11 a.m. Saturday.
Vandalism/criminal mischief reports
• Doug Hansen, an employee of the old Ramada Inn/Goshen Inn, 1375 Lincolnway East, Goshen, told Goshen police someone damaged the windows on the building at 9:30 p.m. Thursday.
• Tywantist Potter, 24, 7114 Selkirk Drive, Fort Wayne, was arrested by Goshen police at 9:07 p.m. Friday at 1220 Briarwood Blvd., Goshen, on a charge of criminal mischief. He was later released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Clayton Kline, 19, 397 Brookside Manor, Goshen, was arrested by Goshen police at 12:41 a.m. Saturday in the 300 block of West Lincoln Avenue, Goshen, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. He was released on a memorandum to appear in court.
• Juan C. Torres, 44, 26673 Hampton Woods Drive, Elkhart, was arrested by Goshen police at 1:39 a.m. Saturday in the 1700 block of Elkhart Road, Goshen, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated with refusal of a chemical breath test. He was booked into the county jail.