THE GOSHEN NEWS
---- — GOSHEN — The Goshen College 2013 Electronics & Robotics Show took place last week in the Recreation-Fitness Center. The event was a showcase for projects created by students in the 300-levelt electronics/robotics course taught by John Ross Buschert, professor of physics and department chairman.
The projects, and the students who designed them, included:
• A radio-controlled quadrotor helicopter with claw — Jacob Gerig, John Miller and Andy Clemens.
• A robotic arm that mimics hand movements — Seth Miller, Petey Biddle and Maria Jantz.
• A 3-D printer — Mitchell Brickson, Edgar Moreno and Justin King.
• A 3-D scanner — Joel Meyer and Carlin Epp
• A self-driving model car — Micah Miller-Eshleman, Joe Kotva and David King.
• A robotic firefighting brigade — Brian Sutter, Andrew Lehman and Jacob Swartley.
• A maze solver — Matt Wimmer, John Kaasa and Evette Yoder.
• A marble sorter and roller — Oscar Preciado, Alberto Patino and Sujan Basnet.
• A self-balancing scooter — Matt Chen, Micah Wiebe-Powell and Bryan Yoder.
• A white board drawing machine — Evan Grimes and Lucas Harnish.