SLIDESHOW: Pets of the Week
Cats and dogs available for adoption from the Humane Society of Elkhart County.
- Local News
Johnson Controls' family reunites 8 years after shut-down
GOSHEN — Reliving memories. A reunion of former employees for Johnson Controls met Saturday at Maplecrest Country Club to share their memories and to conduct the annual business meeting of the Johnson Controls Retiree Club.
- Make sure neither campus is stinted Merging the Purdue North Central and Purdue University Calumet administrations makes sense, in that the campuses are so close together. The plan is to keep the two campuses -- in Westville and Hammond -- operational but consolidate administrative and
- LEPRECHAUN LEAP: Hundreds make the plunge for United Cancer Services GOSHEN — A group of brave people took the plunge in the chilly water of the pond near Goshen Moose Lodge Saturday during the ninth annual Leprechaun Leap.
- Sales leads can be gathered from the Internet Every business would welcome more qualified sales leads, and setting up a system where this can happen online is an important consideration for companies today. The key in making it happen is a cohesive digital marketing strategy. Most times when I'm
- SLIDESHOW: Icy Leprechaun Leap raises money for American Cancer Society The annual Leprechaun Leap to raise money for the American Cancer Society took place Saturday with approximately 400 people in attendance. Organizers chipped through about 14 inches of ice to create a hole for Leapers to plunge into the icy waters of the pond near the Moose Lodge in Goshen. Here are a few photos of the Leap.
VIDEO: An interview with Indiana Youth of the Year Briana Gunn
Indiana Youth of the Year, selected by the Boys & Girls Club of America, sits down for an interview with TGN's Sheila Selman at the Goshen Boys & Girls Club.
- Chickens waiting for welcome mat in Goshen GOSHEN -- Support for the keeping of chickens within the city limits of Goshen has grown significantly over the past few years. Need proof? Just check out the increasingly popular Facebook group "Hens for Goshen". Started back in 2010 by Goshen resid
- Future Farmers of America program thriving at Fairfield GOSHEN — Three of Fairfield High School’s Future Farmers of America officers joined the chapter for many reasons — most of them are agriculturally-related.
- IMF: Income disparities hurt economies WASHINGTON -- The International Monetary Fund warned Thursday that wide income inequality can slow economic growth and is proposing ways to reduce it. Its recommendations include: Raising property taxes. Taxing the rich more than others. Raising the
YOUTH OF THE YEAR: Goshen girl takes top title at Indiana Boys & Girls Club
GOSHEN — Eleven years ago, a first-grader walked into the Goshen Boys & Girls Club with her brother and two sisters. They were there because mom needed someone to watch them after school.
- More Local News Headlines
- Johnson Controls' family reunites 8 years after shut-down