• Goshen Middle School, 1216 S. Indiana Ave. — breakfast, 7:30 to 8:30 a.m.; lunch, 11 a.m. to noon June 16-July 3 (Monday through Thursday)
• Waterford Elementary School, 65560 Ind. 15 — breakfast, 7:30 to 8:30 a.m.; lunch 11 a.m. to noon June 16-July 3 (Monday through Thursday)
• West Goshen Elementary School, 215 Dewey Ave. — breakfast, 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. June 16-July 3 (Monday through Thursday)
• Goshen High School, 401 Lincolnway East — breakfast, 7:30 to 8:30 a.m.; lunch 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. June 10-Aug. 1 (Monday through Friday)
• Prairie View Elementary School, 1730 Regent St. — breakfast, 7:45 to 8:30 a.m.; lunch, 11 a.m.to 12:30 p.m. June 10-Aug. 1
• Chamberlain Elementary School, 428 N. Fifth St. — breakfast, 7:30 to 8:30 a.m.; lunch, 11 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. June 16-Aug. 1
No sites will be open on July 4.
VFW to host upcoming activities
Goshen Veterans of War Post, 1201 W. Pike St., will host several events this coming week.
Tuesday — Euchre at 7 p.m.
Wednesday — Post meeting at 7 p.m.
Friday — Fried fish dinner served by the Goshen Honor Guard from 5 to 7 p.m. The public is invited. Bingo will start at 7 p.m. and the weekly drawing at 7:30 p.m.
The VFW is smoke free and handicap-accessible.
Board of Works to meet
The Elkhart Board of Public Works will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday in the Common Council chambers.
Scott alumni reunion set for June 14
All alumni and former students of Scott School are invited to a reunion at Scott Methodist Church at 6:30 p.m. June 14.
A carry-in meal will be serve with drinks furnished. Attendees should take their own table service.
Greencroft to host open house to mark 10 years
Greencroft Middlebury will host a community open house at 1:30 p.m. June 13 to celebrate 10 years of serving the community.
There will be a presentation at Greencroft Middlebury Senior Center, tours of the campus and light refreshments.
Anyone may attend, but for refreshment purposes people are asked to contact the Greencroft Middlebury office beforehand at 825-6785.
Greencroft Middlebury is lcoated at 701 Windridge Drive, just off of Wayne Street, east of the intersection with U.S. 20 at Das Dutchman Essenhaus.