New employees join The Centre, P.C.
The Centre, P.C., a comprehensive plastic surgery practice has several new faces joining its team of aesthetic and medical professionals.
The Centre for Working Hands offers hand therapy and rehabilitation services for patients who have had traumatic hand injury or a repetitive motion injury. Joining the team at The Centre for Working Hands are:
• Manoj Kumar from Delhi, India, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy. He joins the staff as a certified hand therapist. In 1993, he moved to the United States, where he obtained his hand therapy certification.
• Laura Hyder-Rieck LaBonne. She has worked in the field of occupational and hand therapy for more than 20 years. She received her bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy, and an associate’s degree in liberal arts.
Centre Yourself Medical Rejuvenation Spa provides medical-grade skin care and spa services through its staff of licensed aestheticians, certified massage therapists, licensed cosmetologists and licensed aesthetic nurse practitioners. Joining the staff at Centre Yourself are:
• Kristen Swikowski, a graduate of Purdue University with a bachelor’s degree in public
health. She is a lLicensed aesthetician. Swikowski received her aesthetic training from Vogue School of Beauty.
• LaVelle Johnson, as a licensed aesthetician and cosmetologist. With almost two decades of experience in skincare, Johnson was professionally trained in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia and Atlanta. She is currently studying for her acupuncture license in Chicago.
• Sharla Kohnen as a nail technician.
Kohnen received her license at Vogue School of Beauty, and is responsible for manicures, pedicures and the treatment of nail diseases.
And, joining the staff of The Centre, P.C. is Shana Greenlee, who joined the company as the social media/public relations manager. She is a graduate of Ball State University, where she earned a degree in business and communications.