Amy LaVere to perform in Goshen Friday
Americana musician Amy LaVere is set for a return performance at Ignition Music Garage, 120 E. Washington St., Goshen, Friday. Showtime is 7:30 p.m., with Lookout Mountain as the opening band.
GoProv event has '80s prom theme
It is prom season, after all.
The high school tradition is the inspiration for a Friday event to be staged by Goshen’s GoProv improvisational comedy troupe.
Q&A session with 'Revisionaries' director set at Art House
Organizers at Goshen Art House will be hosting a screening of Scott Thurman’s award-winning documentary “The Revisionaries” Saturday at 7:30 p.m. The director will be on hand for a question-and-answer session.
The film follows the Texas State Board of Education’s debates over the re-writes of the nation’s textbooks, and whether or not to include creationism.
- Lee Greenwood, Crystal Gayle to perform at Shipshewana's Blue Gate Theater SHIPSHEWANA — Country music stars Lee Greenwood and Crystal Gayle are scheduled to perform in Shipshewana May 16. Part of the Blue Gate Theater concert series, this show will take place at the Shipshewana Event Center, 780 S. Van Buren St. Showtime i
- ROUND AND ROUND: Bicycle races set in downtown Goshen There they'll go again — and, soon enough, again. The annual bicycle criterium in downtown Goshen will be the focus of this week's First Fridays festival. Cycle races start at 4 p.m.
- Sisters of sound GOSHEN -- The Sweetback Sisters are set to perform at Ignition Music Garage, 120 E. Washington St., Goshen, Thursday. Showtime is 7:30 p.m. The Sisters will arrive in The Maple City having garnered no shortage of critical accolades, including: • "Am
Kansas Bible Company to perform at Constant Spring
The Nashville, Tenn.-based band Kansas Bible Company will be in concert at Constant Spring, 219 S. Main St., Goshen, Saturday night.
Open house at Goshen Art House Saturday
An open house for Goshen Art House, a newly renovated downtown venue for black box theater, indie film, music, dance and art, is set for Saturday from 6 to 9 p.m.
The event will feature an art gallery opening, live music, film, food and drink.
- Pioneer Drama Troupe to perform 'Emma' Emma has a gift for getting people together — or so she thinks. Pride and matchmaking gone awry are key to Jane Austen’s “Emma,” which will be brought to theatrical life this weekend by the Pioneer Drama Troupe.
- Piano, puppetry program Thursday at GC Local pianist Mary Rose Norell, along with the Music Crew from the Elkhart Boys and Girls Club, will team up with Blair Thomas Puppetry for a performance titled “A Piano with Three Tales” Thursday at 7 p.m. in Goshen College Music Center’s Sauder Concert Hall.
- More Entertainment Headlines
- Amy LaVere to perform in Goshen Friday