- 'Indulgence' set in downtown GOSHEN -- St. Valentine's-themed promotions are scheduled in downtown Goshen this week as part of the First Fridays festivities. The "Sweet Indulgence" event runs from 5 to 9 p.m. Other activities include a film screening at Art House Cinema, 211 S.
- Styx, Johnny Winter concerts set Classic rockers and a blues-rock guitar virtuoso are scheduled to perform at two northern Indiana venues.
- 'Little Mermaid' shows scheduled Performances of “Disney’s The Little Mermaid, Jr.” are scheduled this weekend at the Bristol Opera House, 210 E. Vistula St.
- Philip Seymour Hoffman found dead in NYC apartment NEW YORK — Philip Seymour Hoffman, who won the Oscar for best actor in 2006 as writer Truman Capote and created a gallery of other vivid characters, many of them slovenly and somewhat dissipated, was found dead Sunday in his apartment with what law
- 'Annie' Arrives LIGONIER Hannah Harper was trying out for any part at all in the show. "It really didn't matter if I was an orphan or not," the West Noble Middle School sixth-grader said. "I just really wanted to be in it." Harper got what she wanted, to say the lea
- Student showcase Seven student winners of the 2013-2014 Goshen College Concerto-Aria competition will perform arias and individual concerto movements with the Goshen College Symphony Orchestra, directed by Christopher Fashun, in the 54th annual Concerto-Aria concert.
- 'Story Time' set in Milford Milford Public Library 101 N. Main St., 658-4312 Dial-A-Story, 658-9540 www.milford.lib.in.us Winter Preschool Story Time is set to begin Feb. 5. Sessions will take place Wednesdays at 10:15 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m. Story Time is de
- Banding together GOSHEN -- A new all-campus band will provide a fresh musical outlet for Goshen College students starting in the fall of 2014, organizers say. The band, which will be a non-auditioned ensemble, will perform in concert as well as serve as a pep band fo
- Reading program at GPL Goshen Public Library 601 S. Fifth St., 533-9531 537-0241, Children's Services 534-6650, Audiovisual Services http://www.goshenpl.lib.in.us/ The children's winter reading program titled "Snow Better Time to Read!" is underway at the Goshen library.
Goshen native Ian Rogers is Beats Music executive
Ian Rogers remembers a photo taken 30-odd years ago. The picture shows Rogers, age 10 or 11 at the time. He’s sitting at an Apple II computer here in Goshen and wearing a pair of brown headphones, and there’s a component stereo behind him.
- More Entertainment Headlines