- Musical theater showcase Sunday at GC Goshen College theater students will present musical theater selections Sunday at 7:30 p.m. in Goshen College’s Umble Center. Admission is free.
- Country music concert Saturday in Shipshewana A “Country’s Family Reunion” concert featuring Bill Anderson, Jim Ed Brown, Helen Cornelius and Barbara Fairchild is set for Saturday in Shipshewana.
- Sing-along set at GC Saturday Goshen College staffers will host two family sing-alongs planned especially for young children up to 8 years old and their families. Families can choose to attend either of these free events at 9:30 or 11 a.m. Saturday in the GC Music Center’s Rieth Recital Hall.
- Keaggy in concert GOSHEN -- Phil Keaggy, multiple Dove award-winner and renowned guitarist, will perform a benefit concert in the Goshen College Music Center's Sauder Concert Hall May 23. Showtime is 7:30 p.m. Proceeds from this event will go to support the work of MD
Comedian Donnell Rawlings to perform in Elkhart
Comedian Donnell Rawlings, whose resume includes being part of the “Chappelle’s Show” cast, is set to perform in Elkhart Wednesday night.
Rawlings will appear at Five Star Comedy Bar, located inside Five Star Dive Bar, 561 E. Jackson Blvd., Elkhart.
'MythBusters' headed to the Morris
The live show “MythBusters: Behind the Myths,” will be staged at the Morris Performing Arts Center Dec. 7 at 7 p.m. The event will star Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage, co-hosts of the Emmy-nominated Discovery series “MythBusters.”
- Spektral Quartet, Julien Labro to perform at GC Spektral Quartet, ensemble-in-residence at the University of Chicago, will return to Goshen with accordion and bandoneon performer Julien Labro to play a program of South American-style jazz and tangos.
- B.J. Thomas to perform SHIPSHEWANA -- For B.J. Thomas, what comes next will be something new and entirely familiar. During a recent phone interview with The Goshen News, Thomas -- known for hits including "Hooked on a Feeling," "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head" and "(Hey
Amy LaVere to perform in Goshen Friday
Americana musician Amy LaVere is set for a return performance at Ignition Music Garage, 120 E. Washington St., Goshen, Friday. Showtime is 7:30 p.m., with Lookout Mountain as the opening band.
GoProv event has '80s prom theme
It is prom season, after all.
The high school tradition is the inspiration for a Friday event to be staged by Goshen’s GoProv improvisational comedy troupe.
- More Entertainment Headlines