- Rihanna honored with fashion award NEW YORK — Fashion rules are made to be broken, Rihanna told a glittering crowd of fashion industry leaders on Monday, and her outfit dramatically conveyed that message: a sheer fishnet gown, sparkling with thousands of embedded crystals, that left l
- Jimmy Page sifted Zepplin's tracks for new trilogy NEW YORK — Since a Led Zeppelin reunion is out of the question, Jimmy Page has done the next best thing — re-mastered the band's entire catalog. As a producer on the recordings, Page had many studio takes in his possession. After spending the last fe
- Choir releases new CD GOSHEN -- The Goshen College Women's World Music Choir has released a new CD of world choral music, now available for purchase through the Goshen College Music Center main office. The CD, titled "Songline," was recorded last winter in the Goshen Coll
- Oak Ridge Boys to perform in Shipshewana Richard Sterban had an major decision to make. Forty-plus years later, he’s confident he made the right one.
- Auditions set for 'Hairspray' ELKHART -- Auditions for the upcoming Premier Arts production of "Hairspray" are planned next week at The Lerner Theatre, 410 S. Main St., Elkhart. Try-outs are scheduled for 6 p.m. Tuesday and 1 p.m. May 31. The entrance is off Franklin Street by t
- The Howlin' Brothers to play in Goshen Before the Brothers got into "Trouble," they were schoolmates. The Howlin' Brothers is a string band made up of Ben Plasse, Jared Green and Ian Craft. The combo, set to play Goshen's Ignition Music Garage next week, has its origin at Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York.
Emma Ambassadors named The Westview High School staff has selected seven students to receive "Student Ambassador of the Month" honors for April. The students were selected by their teachers. The Student Ambassadors are: Jayden Slabach, Angie Handshoe
LIBRARY NEWS: 'Seriously Science!' program planned at GPL
“Seriously Science!,” the Goshen Public Library’s 2014 Teen Summer Reading Experience, is set from June 9 to July 19. The program is open to young people in grades six through 12.
- Musical theater showcase Sunday at GC Goshen College theater students will present musical theater selections Sunday at 7:30 p.m. in Goshen College’s Umble Center. Admission is free.
- Country music concert Saturday in Shipshewana A “Country’s Family Reunion” concert featuring Bill Anderson, Jim Ed Brown, Helen Cornelius and Barbara Fairchild is set for Saturday in Shipshewana.
- More Entertainment Headlines